« Movies, TV, Celebrities Forum

Favorite cartoons?

Favorite cartoons? Just a place to ramble about your favorite cartoons. I adore cartoons and always looking for a new cartoon to watch in my free time. Mostly cartoons directed for adults and teens. But obviously kids cartoons are allowed. PLEASE REPLY WITH YOUR FAVORITE CARTOONS AM BEGGING

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by LavenderLushLuxury ☭

posted

Power Puff Girls, Hamtaro, King Of The Hill.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Hope Jones

posted

the simpsons, king of the hill, bojack horseman, spongebob squarepants, yolo, smiling friends, adventure time, regular show, superjail, metalocalypse, squidbillies, steven universe... god i love cartoons lol. 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by ✮iLoveEdHardy✮

posted

love love love love love either TAWOG or BFDI

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by razzmatazz

posted

I absolutely LOVE cartoons!!! 

My favs are:

Danny Phantom - When I was a kid I wrote letters to Nickelodeon, asking to bring the show back lol. It has a really nice fandom too! Lots of cool edits and fan art!!

Invader Zim - A classic!! I love this show so much, it's absolutely hilarious and messed up in the best ways. Jhonen Vasquez has made some incredibly dark comics such as JTHM, I Feel Sick, and Squee. I love love love his art and his exploration of mental illness and cynicism.

Courage the Cowardly Dog - This cartoon is such a nostalgia trip for me. I relate to Courage so much. I felt his pain as an extremely anxious kid lol. My second favorite character is the computer, hands down. This show has some great humor and such interesting villains. 

Daria - Oh Daria, a show I was obsessed with in high school. My little sister is a lot like Daria, while I tend to be more of a Jane lol. It's so 90s, and has some really interesting and hard hitting episodes. 

Teen Titans - I loved Teen Titans as a kid. I'm a sucker for romance, and I loved the Robin and Starfire's slow burn lol. My favorite character is actually Cyborg though. He has some of the absolute best episodes and character arcs!!!

Gravity Falls - I have so many fantastic memories of this show! It was airing around the time I was like 12. I would obsessively try to decode the secret messages at the end of the episodes and tried to craft my own theories on all of the unsolved mysteries at the time. I remember pirating the episodes as they came out and connecting my Dad's laptop to the TV so me and all of my little siblings could watch it. 

South Park - Lol, me and my friends in high school would cosplay these characters, get incredibly drunk, and vibe to some music. I was always Wendy lol. I love the video games from this show too!!

I'm sure there's more cartoons I could yap all day about lol. I love the medium of animation and its endless possibilities. <3

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Tyler i guess

posted

Aqua Teen Hunger Force, 12oz Mouse, Xavier: Renegade Angel

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by lia 🪓

posted

King of the Hill, Xavier: Renegade Angel, Billy & Mandy, SpongeBob, Smiling Friends, Amazing World of Gumball :3

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by ✮⋆˙ Greyson/Bowie ✮⋆˙

posted

theres this one niche show which for now only has two eps on youtube and its called punch punch forever. Its kind of unlike any cartoon ive seen and its made to feel like a random VHS tape you found

Permalink Report Reply