« Movies, TV, Celebrities Forum

Ant-Man is a poorly made character !

Marvel totally messed up how cool of a character ant-man could have been ,,, he could totally have been used for more interesting anatomical storylines or even in the 60s when he was first made he could've been less of "tiny crime fighter with strength of a human" and more of a "this guy can SHRINK so SMALL he can go ANYWHERE and do a LOT people can't do at big size, and he can GROW and he can infiltrate not only maximum security areas but BODIES?????" I think the Atom did better considering how cool some of the mini adventures he's taken have been. Yeah Ant-Man has the microverse but they still CRIMINALLY underused him. Like he's a scientist who can shrink and talk to ants?? That has MEGA potential. Idk maybe I just want him to get more attention and love but STILL like y'all can't tell me this dude has mega potential, he could literally shove ants someones like head and control them from the inside IDK!! also he has a lot of potential for What IF? or horror versions considering a scientifically ant-man would turn into a black hole if he shrunk or if he grew his organs would freak out. 

(︶︹︺) anyways guys ant-man needs more love and that was my ted-talk on how Marvel screwed him over

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Jeremy

posted

also btw u can NOT prove me wrong by saying he's not interesting / Marvel did him okay, because NUH UH!

Permalink Report Reply