« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

Something outside the windows (RU)

first of all, sorry for the bad English, I use a translator. below I will write a version for Russian speakers. 

This winter, a strange thing happened on the other side of the windows. I live alone in a studio apartment with my mother, our windows are located parallel to each other at two different ends of the apartment. In the afternoon, I discovered that my mother's ashtray, which was standing on the windowsill outside the window, had just burst. you can put this down to temperature fluctuations, but why hasn't this happened before? in addition, most of the fragments and cigarette butts simply did not exist, the wind could not have blown them away in any way. and that evening, I heard strange noises from other windows. It's like someone is crawling on the window. my cat noticed it too, but of course I thought it was snow falling from roofs and window sills. the nuance is that the snow lying on the windowsill remained untouched at all, then where were the sounds from? We still haven't figured out what's going on. I've heard a lot about creatures crawling on the walls of houses. What do you think it was?

Этой зимой по ту сторону окон произошла странная вещь. Живу одна в однокомнатной квартире с мамой, наши окна расположены параллельно друг другу в двух разных концах квартиры. Во второй половине дня я обнаружила, что пепельница моей мамы, которая стояла на подоконнике за окном, только что лопнула. Вы можете списать это на колебания температуры, но почему этого не произошло раньше? Кроме того, большей части осколков и окурков просто не существовало, ветер никак не мог их сдуть. В тот вечер я услышал странные звуки из других окон. Как будто кто-то ползает по окну. моя кошка тоже это заметила, но я, конечно, подумала, что это снег падает с крыш и подоконников. нюанс в том, что снег, лежащий на подоконнике, вообще остался нетронутым, тогда откуда были звуки? Мы до сих пор не разобрались, что происходит. Я много слышал о существах, ползающих по стенам домов. Как вы думаете, что это было?

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Tekk

posted

Could be some sort of angry spirit/ghost/polterguist. Sounds super creepy tho, I’d cleanse your house

Permalink Report Reply