« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

What's your opinion on Tarot?

Very self explanatory. What do you think of Tarot readings? Do you think they're a real thing or not? Do your religion/beliefs forbids it?.

My opinion

I actually have mixed opinions. I was raised in a christian home, and although they didn't tell me they're something wrong or anything, I was just told, all my life, that it just wasn't real, or that nobody could know the future. But the cards are so so pretty omg... like, in any edition, I love tarot cards on an aesthetic level, but idk what to believe, I haven't had any reading or anything tho.

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by cas

posted

literally same! i don't really know what to make of them, but i DO know that they have VERY pretty art LMAO

Report Reply

Reply by Ashley

posted

I don’t really believe tarot cards work, but I used to do readings all the time a couple of years ago because my teachers loved it and it helped me gain some sympathy. I can’t say they’re super accurate, but sometimes they can get eerily real. On the other hand, my aunt used to do readings too and she had a lot of clients. She even predicted my best friends mother's divorce without knowing her or her family. So, it's a bit of a dilemma. Either I'm just bad at this, or my aunt is extremely talented at making stuff up.

Report Reply

Reply by △CCRUFAN0918274536△

posted

i love them personally! mind builds the world - they're a really good way to have a word with yourself and with coincidence intensification/synchronicity work the symbols can access unconscious thoughts and pattern recognition in a very exciting way. helps you notice patterns in the chaos that is life.

Report Reply

Reply by T

posted

Idk if they work or not but i have tarot cards and crystals and stuff myself that i use from time to time! I think that they’re very interesting to use and work with

Report Reply