« Back to the Paranormal Stuff Forum

my paranormal experiences 0.0

During winter of 2022 me and my friend were having a sleepover. We deiced to turn of the lights n finally go to sleep since it was 1 am n i had stuff to do in the morning. I started hearing some kind of moaning/screaming? I thought at first my friend was on his phone but then he woke up and said that his phone was off.. I was scared but i just thought maybe i was imagining it. Right after we heard BANGING AND KNOCKING ON THE WINDOW. we were so scared lol. My friend turned on his LED lights n it stopped. But after we turned it off after a few minutes it came back doing its little screaming/moaning sounds and banging on the window. I actually recorded some sounds of it but then i got a new phone ): It stopped at like 2-3 am My friend also opened the blinds a little and said there was some pale thing outside.. Btw before we went to bed we were outside walking to the gas station and back screaming wendigo and skinwalker a ton of times.. thoughts?

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Lex

posted

It could have been a crackhead who got ahold of the wrong stuff

Report Reply

Reply by ¡Alystor!

posted

Skinwalkers usual don't go into cities since they draw their power from the mountains in the Navajo Nation. It might be a wendigo, but i'm not as versed in that since I live near Navajo since im in AZ. I'm not sure where you were, but I'm assuming Wendigo.

Report Reply

Reply by noa

posted