« Back to the Paranormal Stuff Forum

my paranormal experiences 0.0

During winter of 2022 me and my friend were having a sleepover. We deiced to turn of the lights n finally go to sleep since it was 1 am n i had stuff to do in the morning. I started hearing some kind of moaning/screaming? I thought at first my friend was on his phone but then he woke up and said that his phone was off.. I was scared but i just thought maybe i was imagining it. Right after we heard BANGING AND KNOCKING ON THE WINDOW. we were so scared lol. My friend turned on his LED lights n it stopped. But after we turned it off after a few minutes it came back doing its little screaming/moaning sounds and banging on the window. I actually recorded some sounds of it but then i got a new phone ): It stopped at like 2-3 am My friend also opened the blinds a little and said there was some pale thing outside.. Btw before we went to bed we were outside walking to the gas station and back screaming wendigo and skinwalker a ton of times.. thoughts?

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by noa

posted

Reply by ¡Alystor!

posted

Skinwalkers usual don't go into cities since they draw their power from the mountains in the Navajo Nation. It might be a wendigo, but i'm not as versed in that since I live near Navajo since im in AZ. I'm not sure where you were, but I'm assuming Wendigo.

Report Reply

Reply by Lex

posted

It could have been a crackhead who got ahold of the wrong stuff

Report Reply