« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

I see the grim reaper a lot

All my life since I can remember since 3 I've always felt drawn and connected to skulls I've had dreams and visions about them.

In more recent years like for the past 4 years I've been seeing the grim reaper(thanatos hes called sometimes) around it started with seeing him in the clouds or seeing him in pictures my family have taken with friends who've turned out to be bad people, don't see the grim reaper as a threat or something harmful I see him as a way or sign of someone looking out for me like warning me about people in my life. I do know there is a guradian angel Michael I believe who does carry a scythe at times but when I see this grim reaper figure I'm seeing like for a glimse for a second a hooded cloaked dark figure holding a scythe I can't tell if it's a skeleton body but I do see somewhat of a skull head. Recently I saw him first thing when I woke up a few days ago he was on my bed hidden in the covers but I could see his features and like a shadowy cast around the blanket which was odd cause I had no sun light coming through that would make the shadow.

Other times I've seen him at the corner of my eye when walking around places especially outside or at my friend's place I used to stay at a lot recently I found out that my friend was a not so good person so I realise now those sightings was a warning.

Report Topic

0 Replies