whats your major 

I’m a psychology major working on my bachelors 
I believe I’m in my last two terms of my sophomore year 

Report Topic

152 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ⭑☽𝒓𝒆𝒏☾⭑

posted

i'm a college student!! i'm studying english and anthropology with an archeology focus!! 

Report Reply

Reply by xJacii

posted

Business major c: I did an accelerated business class and that was a huge mistake but I got a B anyway eeeeeyyyyyy now i have to brush up my math skills ;u;

Report Reply

Reply by Vivianne Vendetta

posted

Yo! I'm going for a BFA in Interaction Design right now, hoping it will help me break into the animation field!

Report Reply

Reply by Lydia Bea KittyCat

posted

I'm studying Computer Science currently.

Report Reply

Reply by shorty

posted

Im about to graduate with a Bachelors in Social Work!

Report Reply

Reply by Hailey 🏳️‍🌈

posted

I’m a college student!! I’m majoring in film production. I wanna be a producer or cinematographer 

Report Reply

Reply by 𝐿𝒾𝓋𝒾𝑒❁

posted

Sophomore psychology major here! This year has made college rough :c

Report Reply

Reply by Åndi [Hobbit]

posted

As an active self-learner, I tried college. But I don't exactly perform well under education institution's policies, deadlines, schedules and etc..

However! I've been studying anthropology and qualitative researching; as well as minor side "classes" in entomology and legal writing. 

Fasincating subjects. Perhaps I'll return to medical studies next week, lol.

All this to say to those who love learning, but don't fit in the system well.. keep going! :)

Report Reply

Reply by 🌻Skylar Rae🌻

posted

Yes, I am in school to get my bachelor's degree in Healthcare Administration 

Report Reply

Reply by Mya Angel

posted

Im in college, I'm a fashion design major, freshman. 

Report Reply

Reply by kyykawaii™

posted

Meee! Right now I'm just doing liberal arts to get that out of the way then I plan on getting either a Japanese language degree or like an Asian studies. :3

Report Reply

Reply by Zuly Segura

posted

I'm a new transfer student:D it kind of sucks that my first semesters was online but I'm glad I pass all my class :D and I'm a Jr majoring in sociology and a minor in chicano studies. 

Report Reply

Reply by ~*~Coral~*~

posted

I just sent in my application to gradschool! My undergraduate degree was in psychology, I'm here to talk if you need advice or just want to talk about getting through school :)

Report Reply

Reply by Fae

posted

I'm a freshman majoring in secondary education with a focus in mathematics bc im trying to be a high school math teacher and all that :p
So if any of yall need help with algebra or calculus up to calc 2 i gotchu

Report Reply

Reply by ~Yaya Cat~

posted

Grad school majoring in biology. 

Report Reply

Reply by Nate Johnson

posted

Computer science major!

Report Reply

Reply by Lextasy Rose

posted

Im 25 & am currently in my freshmen year of community college, going for radiology tech 🖤🦋

Report Reply

Reply by Finn ✨

posted

Hey y'all! 

I'm also a Psychology Major and I'm focusing on Therapy. Im a Jr this semester and my classes are already kicking my ass! 

Report Reply

Reply by J@cki3

posted

Computer Programming and Analysis. Almost done then I plan to go to university.

Report Reply

Reply by Destiny (:

posted

Returning communication student. Might switch to add Human Resources as a concentration of study.

Good luck guys!

💕

Report Reply

Reply by ceenzoned

posted

Hi! College student here! I'm studying bachelor of special needs education. I'm on my 3rd term of sophomore year.

Report Reply

Reply by Zoe

posted

I’m an environmental science major, almost done with my second year. After I graduate, I plan to further my education in Zoology!

Report Reply

Reply by kayla

posted

hi, biology major here. :)

Report Reply

Reply by Jorie Jukebox

posted

I've just gone back to school... College student at 43! Never too late... I'm just doing a basic Associates' right now, with a focus on social work to try to get back into that line of work in my Tribal community. I'd applied for a job I had little experience in and even less education, and STILL got it, and even lasted two years, but definitely found my calling. After the research I did for a paper last quarter, I'm thinking of adding education to that as well...

I finished fall quarter with a 4.0 and I'm quite proud of that, being a single mom and working as well. 

Report Reply

Reply by BeachAngel

posted

Psychology major with a focus in counseling!

Report Reply

Reply by mary💗

posted

im a sophomore majoring in nursing!! 

Report Reply

Reply by Madeleine

posted

I'm just starting my bachelor of health science and media and communication, majoring in forensic psychology and creative writing <3

First day is tomorrow!!

Report Reply

Reply by Madeleine

posted

I'm just starting my bachelor of health science and media and communication, majoring in forensic psychology and creative writing <3

First day is tomorrow!!

Report Reply

Reply by DeDe

posted

College student right here!!

I am currently majoring in Science, studying to become a Surgical Technologist. However, I must admit that this whole Covid-19 closing down my campus has made it very difficult for me to proceed classes through online services. I have felt that it is very difficult to teach myself the content when I am very much a physical learner. I enjoy touching the skeleton/muscle, participate in dissections, and studying from a cadaver. Unfortunately that had to come to an end and all I study from now is through pictures that were supplied by my instructors ONLINE. NO FUN.!!

So that being said, I am looking into other schools that have the option of studying on campus to finish the rest of my education there. 

If anyone feels the same, please reach out. I cannot feel like I am alone on this one. 

Have a blessed day :)

Report Reply

Reply by Draxdoll

posted

I'm studying for teaching English as a foreign language! I'm receiving my bachelor's in a year and a half! 

Report Reply

Reply by ⛧ 𝖘𝖔𝖋𝖆 ⛧

posted

currently a second-semester sophomore majoring in criminology/criminal justice with a minor in studio art

Report Reply

Reply by Evermoree

posted

I'm a law student but I was a criminal justice major

Report Reply

Reply by Kay_TheKing

posted

I'm a junior psych major and political science minor

Report Reply

Reply by Lio

posted

I'm working on my master's degree in psychology! :) 

Report Reply

Reply by j0nd4mus1c14n

posted

Bachelor of Music in Music Composition

Stopping for a bit since I can't blend in to the new normal of education.

Report Reply

Reply by отшельник

posted

pure maths major 

Report Reply

Reply by 〔🦷๑ੈ nana〕

posted

Thanatopraxia and Thanatocosmetology FINISHED !, now I'm going for Veterinary >;)

Report Reply

Reply by 〔🦷๑ੈ nana〕

posted

Thanatopraxia and Thanatocosmetology FINISHED !, now I'm going for Veterinary >;)

Report Reply

Reply by OHelloErin

posted

Computer Science / Information Technology

taking a break cus it's hard

Report Reply

Reply by Skyline

posted

studying sociology in the northeast :)

all you lovely people add me !!

Report Reply

Reply by Kylie

posted

I'm studying radiology, still trying to decide which field, but I'm going into my freshman year and I start in a couple weeks!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Hailey 🏳️‍🌈

posted

I’m a college student! I’m majoring in film production with an emphasis in independent filmmaking! Just transferred to nau from a community college in California. 

Report Reply

Reply by dogcamp

posted

I'm in my senior year and idk how to feel
I'm a Sustainability major with a certificate in Food Systems and a minor in Urban Planning!!

good luck with all of your studies and stay safe!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Kes

posted

Freshman Art education major! I'm planning to be a high school art teacher

Report Reply

Reply by inactive

posted

I’m still figuring things out, but I am working on my AA right now! Best of luck to everyone pursuing their degrees and careers! :D

Report Reply

Reply by Celea Akuri

posted

yooo I'm getting my associates in Social Work. We get our intern placements soon!! planning to go back for my bachelor's at some point too. 

Report Reply

Reply by XxJade💜PixiettexX

posted

In my 3rd year for Bachelor's in Accounting, then going to Law school so I can do Tax Law

Report Reply

Reply by Noe Nava

posted

just joined this website. Just transferred to a 4yr uni for my bachelors in psych :)

Report Reply

Reply by African't Gyal

posted

Im a conservation biology major and anthropology minor :P

TRANSLATE with x
var LanguageMenu; var LanguageMenu_keys=["ar","bg","ca","zh-CHS","zh-CHT","cs","da","nl","en","et","fi","fr","de","el","ht","he","hi","mww","hu","id","it","ja","tlh","ko","lv","lt","ms","mt","no","fa","pl","pt","ro","ru","sk","sl","es","sv","th","tr","uk","ur","vi","cy"]; var LanguageMenu_values=["Arabic","Bulgarian","Catalan","Chinese Simplified","Chinese Traditional","Czech","Danish","Dutch","English","Estonian","Finnish","French","German","Greek","Haitian Creole","Hebrew","Hindi","Hmong Daw","Hungarian","Indonesian","Italian","Japanese","Klingon","Korean","Latvian","Lithuanian","Malay","Maltese","Norwegian","Persian","Polish","Portuguese","Romanian","Russian","Slovak","Slovenian","Spanish","Swedish","Thai","Turkish","Ukrainian","Urdu","Vietnamese","Welsh"]; var LanguageMenu_callback=function(){ }; var LanguageMenu_popupid='__LanguageMenu_popup';
TRANSLATE with
COPY THE URL BELOW
EMBED THE SNIPPET BELOW IN YOUR SITE
Enable collaborative features and customize widget: Bing Webmaster Portal
var intervalId = setInterval(function () { if (MtPopUpList) { LanguageMenu = new MtPopUpList(); var langMenu = document.getElementById(LanguageMenu_popupid); var origLangDiv = document.createElement("div"); origLangDiv.id = "OriginalLanguageDiv"; origLangDiv.innerHTML = "<span id='OriginalTextSpan'>ORIGINAL: <span id='OriginalLanguageSpan'>"; langMenu.appendChild(origLangDiv); LanguageMenu.Init('LanguageMenu', LanguageMenu_keys, LanguageMenu_values, LanguageMenu_callback, LanguageMenu_popupid); window["LanguageMenu"] = LanguageMenu; clearInterval(intervalId); } }, 1);

Report Reply

Reply by Poison

posted

Business major in my sophomore transitioning to junior year at Jacksonville State University 

Report Reply