๐ŸŒœThe spacehey dream journal archive๐ŸŒ›

Posted by Kathrine

posted
updated

Forum: Dreams and the Supernatural

Purple and black dream journal poster

๐˜ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆย 

๐˜›๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญย 

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บย ๐Ÿ—๏ธ

๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ.ย 

๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Kathrine

posted
updated

A pepper in a roseย 

An old man found a rose in a field. This rose has a chilli pepper growing in the middle

He thought it was strange but left it alone.ย 

But everyday he became more curious about the pepper.

After a while he would hear whispers and voices calling to him as he walked past this pepper and became obsessed with it. He would hear a voice tempting him to eat the chilli pepper growing from the rose.

Somehow he knew it was bad so he refuse to eat the pepper. But it got harder and harder to resist.ย 

This is where I come into the story.

It was night and I was walking through the field. I came upon the chilli pepper it looked like this. ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ but big it was orang and red. On top was a little pattern that looked like a fire symbol.

I was infatuated with it โ€ฆ I mean itโ€™s growing out of a rose ! ย The old man sees me looking so he comes to tell me to take it away. He makes me promise to never bring it back and to never eat it. So I said okai and I pluck the pepper from the rose.

I put it in my bag and walk back home. I end up needing to use the bathroom and thankfully thereโ€™s a public restroom near by so I go to use it.ย 

I place my bag on the floor by the cubicle door. And I go about my business

Two little girls come into the restrooms chatting and giggling away. At first I find it worrying that two kids are here alone at night but I brush it off. Maybe their parents are waiting outside ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธI hear them running back and fourth gossiping and giggling. At this point I start to feel funny. Uneasy with a feeling of dread

I notice that the girls are getting closer to my stall and I see them talking about my bag. โ€œThereโ€™s something in her baaaaaag โ€œ one of the girls said. โ€œ I smell it I smell it โ€œ โ€œ itโ€™s so sweetโ€ ย at this point Iโ€™m weirded out. These girls sound slightly different then before and they are obsessing over my bag. ( my bag was on the floor pressed up against the door to my stall - this was a stall that had that gap at the bottom - and it had a little slit going down the side of the door So I could kind of see through it )ย 

I move my bag more towards me and tell them โ€œ get away from my bag โ€œ ย instantly they get violent and angry ! And they come right up to the door of the stall Iโ€™m in. โ€œ YOUVE GOT SWEETS IN THAT BAG โ€œ โ€ฆ.I then reply and say โ€œ no I donโ€™t go away โ€œย 

One of them starts to cackle. (At this point Iโ€™m just looking at the bottom of the door where the gap is.). I look up and through the slit I see this horrid looking girl with a disfigured evil looking face smiling at me from ear to ear ! The room starts to feel heavy. I get this overwhelming feeling that I need to run but I canโ€™t ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Iโ€™m stuck โ€ฆ. ย I tell them to go away ! One of the girls starts to bang on the door the other is practically pushing her face through this tiny slit on the side of my door telling me to โ€œ give me the pepper GIVE ME THE SWEET โ€œ. Somehow I know that the devil has tempted them into believing the pepper is this delicious sweet. But itโ€™s almost as if the demon has possessed themโ€ฆ. The girl looking through my door manages to break her arm and push it through the slit. Grabbing my throat. Her face is the face of a demon and sheโ€™s angry at me for taking the pepper โ€œ I want it back โ€œ I need it โ€œ she says.ย 

She has her hand around my throat strangling me ย ! I canโ€™t move ! ย I then mock the girl and say ย โ€œ I have a sweet that you canโ€™t eat โ€ and then I bit her handย And she screams and the room starts to shake as she moves away.

And then I woke up !!!!!

On paper it sounds like a strange little dream but in my head is was a nightmare. !

It was like a horror demon movie

I think it was that. I removed the pepper from the rose. And the demon followed wherever the pepper went ( if I eat the pepper something bad happens โ€ฆIโ€™m guessing the demon gets my soul because I have given into temptation and therefore sinned ?) but I wasnโ€™t tempted to eat the pepperโ€ฆ. The old man made me take it. .. so the demon got mad and wanted it back but he couldnโ€™t get it himself. He needed a human to do it. So he tempted the easiest subjects possible โ€ฆ a child. With candy. .. lol creep much anyway ! It works and they are convinced itโ€™s this amazing sweet they need to eat. The more they were tempted the more they were possessed by the demon

Report Reply

Reply by Kathrine

posted
updated

The figure in tarย 

It started in a summer meadowย 

Bright green grassย 

Calm breezeย 

different types of flowers spreading over the meadowย 

The sky was so clear I guess itโ€™s what you would call a perfect summer day.ย 

Now usually I can either be an observer in my own dreams or Iโ€™m playing a role in the dream.ย 

Im not sure if that makes sense but I canโ€™t explain it any other way ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

This dream.. I was playing a roleย 

I was in a beautiful white summer dressย 

Running through the meadow in complete innocent bliss. ย 

While exploring the meadow I felt as if there was another person there with me. Observing me.ย 

I could feel eyes on me.ย 

I stopped and looked around to take in my scenery.ย 

It was so beautifulย 

As I was looking around I saw in the corner of my eye a black figure,ย I turned to identify what I saw.ย 

It was a human figure covered in black tar. The tar from its body was dripping. But instead of dripping downward It dripped up to the sky .. it was as if the tar itself was defying gravity ย 

Baffled by this human like figure covered in tar I stood frozen observing itย 

The longer I looked at this figure the more I realised the world around me seemed fakeย 

It wasnโ€™t how it felt in the beginningโ€ฆ the world around me had changed ย it became lifeless grey and dullย 

The only thing that felt real wasย the figure standing in front of me..ย It felt so familiar like Iโ€™ve known it before.ย 

As we stood opposite each other face to faceย 

I come to the realisation itโ€™s my opposite.ย 

Itโ€™s a version of meย 

My mirror self.ย 

As soon as I realise this my dream ends.ย 

I still think about it clear in my headย 

The person covered in tar

Report Reply

Reply by Kathrine

posted

The Jinย 

โš ๏ธ violence / gore nightmareย 

I lived in a house inhabited by multiple jinns.ย 

I knew they were jinns because my dream self had called them that.ย 

They were in human form but they looked ghostly and off-ishย 

In my dream I tried to avoid my house as much as possible. It seemed that entering the house meant I was to be tormented and harmed by them in violent and psychological ways.ย 

It was almost like going into a haunted house in a theme park and having scary characters chase and jump at u.ย 

At one point I found myself watching someone else wonder around the house lost.ย 

A jinn found him wondering around โ€ฆ.

While the man was wondering the house i was observing him in what seemed to be a spirit form but when the jinn found him I had then entered the body of the man.ย 

The jinn faced the man (me) and opened it mouth wider then humanly possible. โ€ฆ.like a snake opens its mouth to eat its pray.ย 

and ate him !!ย 

It bit half of his body clean offย 

It was very gory and violent โ€ฆ.

Even tho my spirit was inside the man it wasnโ€™t like i was the one who was eaten. I guess I was just observing the altercation from inside the man. Like a first person perspective.ย 

I then escaped from the house and tried to run away.ย 

As I ran away strangers kept offering to help me and they would try to encourage me to come with them.ย 

They seemed to know me.ย 

And then a women I knew in the dream found me and ushered me to get in her car so she could help me escape.ย 

But when I got in the car she turned into a jinn and grabbed me by the throat !ย 

And then I woke up ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Itโ€™s definitely a dream Iโ€™ll remember for years to come โ€ฆ.

Report Reply