« School, College, University Forum

Up at 2 am desperately doing school work with only pickle juice and the anxiety of being a failure on my side

Lol I'm still up rn stressing about it. An English assignment, and two math assignments. To be honest it would be a lot easier if I wasn't an idiot lmao. Anyone having a similar situation to this? Would feel better to not be alone lol

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by paragon

posted

for the past couple years i was really good at pacing my workload and doing something everyday but recently ive fallen into the method of putting everything off until the last minute

Report Reply

Reply by lily ★

posted

this happens a lot!!!!

i recommended trying to get into a routine where you complete work before allowing yourself to relax. ik its hard but once you get into a streak of doing so you won't wanna break it

also don't get mad at yourself! these things happen, just remind yourself of your values and goals and try to regain motivation.

Report Reply

Reply by con ^_<

posted

cut the pickle juice out of ur diet and u shld be as good as new !! everything will go perfect trust

Report Reply

Reply by oe ❀

posted

I keep being in the same situation lately (not the pickle juice tho sry). My school gives us tons of work :/ I’m currently doing 3 subjects and they all give me about 8 hours of work per week outside of lessons. I’m also doing this other thing which is like an extra 2-4 hours (it makes me want to cry fr).

I think it’s just best to stay motivated and focus on your goals. If you think too much about the workload, how your don’t really want to do it or whatever then you’re just going to be distracted or want to procrastinate. Stay focused on your goals and remain positive! Also remember to take breaks and get plenty of sleep even if it means not being able to finish some work

Report Reply

Reply by oe ❀

posted

I keep being in the same situation lately (not the pickle juice tho sry). My school gives us tons of work :/ I’m currently doing 3 subjects and they all give me about 8 hours of work per week outside of lessons. I’m also doing this other thing which is like an extra 2-4 hours (it makes me want to cry fr).

I think it’s just best to stay motivated and focus on your goals. If you think too much about the workload, how your don’t really want to do it or whatever then you’re just going to be distracted or want to procrastinate. Stay focused on your goals and remain positive! Also remember to take breaks and get plenty of sleep even if it means not being able to finish some work

Report Reply