« News and Politics Forum

if u live in the USA ...

Posted by mystical illusions

posted
updated

Forum: News and Politics

these are just a few of what states want to do ... an these states want the rights to tell you whats best for yours and my health care ... the only way to stop this now is vote for the dems ... GOP trump wants to criminalize every rights women have ... they have started ..." I know some may not like the dems but they are the only ones fighting for womens rights <3

I am just going to throw this out there ... Florida is passing a law to not let children online till they are sixteen ... Florida governor has it out for book bans ... no birth control and don't say gay law...no blacks in their education programs ...do we really want this for our country... I sure don't ! not for any child growing up ... it is called suppression what the GOP are trying to do ..."

and are a women or girl ....how  do you feel about the overturning ...

of row vs wade ...an the supreme court left it up to the states ...

to make women's choices ... when they have no right to do that ...

take over women's place in their health care ... an now saying that

embryos  are babes in a test tube ... with out the sperm to make the child ...

and will not allow Docs to do abortions... no matter how a person got pregnant...

want this to be criminalize on doc and patients who have this  ...  there are very few clinics

here anymore that are legal and do not want women to even travel to those state ...

see it is all about religion an trying to take over women body's and their health care...

which is why I feel they should not have their way ... they don't know women or girls ...

so why would they want to lay their religion on us ... this is wrong ... who are they to judge our 

own morals ethics  ? what if we look at theirs ? what would we find ?

we should have our choice to decide our health care ... this is the start of even taking birth control away ... from us ... to hurt people that should be able to have choices an not have them pushed on us ... I believe this is wrong ! an politically we have Trump to thank for that ...errrrr

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Gray

posted

Guess I'll bite. I support states being self governing rather than enforcing a law country wide when that law is based off of morals, religion, culture, etc. America was made to give people liberty abd seeing how people are always debating over abortion, it being up to the state is more fair than forcing the whole country to pick one side.

I don't know much about these laws but I've heard most states that ban abortion will still allow you to get one if your life and health are in danger, similar to European countries, and it's only one or two states I think that have banned it completely.

Report Reply

Reply by mystical illusions

posted
updated

thank you... some of what you say maybe true... but their are so

many clinics that have been closed ...becouse the states decided this ... once that choice was given to them even if raped ...even if the mother might die ...  even if you have a topically pregnancy or anything other thats can hurt ... they do not seem to care ... I thought they did give women a time frame but no it really is not good enough ..for them and with denying these places that hold the embrioes ... becouse they want t0  hold them to have the  processes of a women being inseminated  to have a child that messes up the process of having  the  embryo in the first place ...thinking they are a child already which are not ...  I feel their are to many in the state that feel they must play god ... an tell u what you can not do to your own body... thats the point who is someone else to tell u ... if you are brought up religious like that or want to have a child by IVF that fine but why would anyone want to loose their rights to their own body an healthcare to have some 1 else judge that ( not you ) all I am saying people should have the rights of choice ...

this is already happening seriously and they do not want girls women to use birth control next ...
and just stay the H*ll out of our private parts :>) even for miscarriages..."

Report Reply