« Romance and Relationships Forum

Who´s single out there?

Due to covid and curfews it´s not easy to meet new people, let alone change single status xD

So: who´s single out there and would want to change it?

What´s the positive side of being single, in your opinion?

Kiss kiss, Crys

Report Topic

112 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by EdsnYezzy

posted

im alone but idk i dont care cuz i like the independence and when i was in love its weird and sad haha 

Report Reply

Reply by linnny4

posted

meeee! I wish I had some lips to smooch right now. And someone could smooch mine (i have 2 sets)

Report Reply

Reply by Jake M

posted

Im single. and tbh I don't see that changing anytime soon if ever

Report Reply

Reply by somedood

posted

Im single as well........... looking for the one, of course, but it's a slow, very very slow ride.

Report Reply

Reply by slippy

posted

just got out of my first serious relationship which lasted 3 years...my entire young adult life...shits tuff. but i know im young and at least things ended when they did so i can still have fun and mess around. think ill stay single for a while now and have a few short flings to make up for lost time from that asshole ex :D

Report Reply

Reply by NATE ^_^

posted

I'm single! Always have been, it would be nice to have a girlfriend, but sadly i'm very shy at starting conversations! it gets very lonely being single so I'd love to be loved by someone

Report Reply

I am single, and I plan to keep it that way! 
You can't trust anyone these days. Besides, too many people confuse limerence for love, and no one seems to know what they really want. 

Report Reply

Reply by Zephyr

posted

Hey Im single but there is a person. They are on counter. how do i approach this. Any tips welcome!

Report Reply

Reply by Zephyr

posted

Hey Im single but there is a person. They are on counter. how do i approach this. Any tips welcome!

Report Reply

Reply by sapphire ☆

posted

whenever i love someone i give them literally everything, but i've honestly enjoyed being single! spending alone time and focusing on myself and my confidence has been so great honestly

Report Reply

Reply by Jake M

posted

I'm single sadly. Not a joke but i've been single my whole life.(31) and my New Years resolution is to finally get a gf.

Report Reply

Reply by Ashley Henderson

posted

Reply by Nav 🎀

posted

i think a pro for being single is not having to rely on someone, less money spent on them more for you the cons is you’re single and lonely…

Report Reply

Reply by Sofia Rina

posted

I'm single now and really it's so unpleasant. I sometimes get jealous of the intimacy of other couples but I can't do anything other than be sad, cry and sleep. I really want to have a girlfriend, the main thing is to be nice to me, understand me completely and loves me sincerely. During this single period I want to develop myself well because we have so many free time but too many free time is not good too. 

Report Reply

Reply by Neco-Arc Chaos

posted

In the realm of chaotic solitude, a lone feline ponders the perks of singlehood. The positive side? Freedom to dance through life's absurdities without tether, a soloist in the cosmic orchestra of existence. No strings attached, just the whimsical melody of independence, nya.

Report Reply

Reply by Bobert

posted

ME!!!!!!!!!! ME!!!!!!!!!! IM SINGLE!!!!!! 

Report Reply

Reply by Waylon

posted

Still unfortunately single.  Hard for me to pick up on social cues often and if I find somebody I am interested in, hard for me to pull the trigger on asking them out.

Report Reply

Reply by Sian

posted

been single for a few years now, just not willing to take the risk as readily as before but would love to meet someone who makes me wanna take that risk

Report Reply

Reply by Lunna

posted

i like that i have more time to hang out with my chickens

Report Reply

Reply by SIVIUS

posted

I'm single since birth, I dunno what to expect if I get into a relationship lol

Report Reply

Reply by K0NjuRA

posted
updated

Single, and hoping to change that eventually, tho I've come to accept that my chances seem pretty abysmal. Sometimes wish I were the type who could stay satisfied living life without the desire for any intimacy with others beyond a platonic level, but as inconvenient as it is, that's just not who I am. Guess potentially finding a partner might be one of the reasons that I'm here, although I'm also tryna avoid getting my hopes up too soon.

Report Reply

Reply by igirdog

posted

yI've been single for a long time and it's just that it's screwed because it's very easy for me to connect and start to be "something" with the person but then BOOM It happens that I just lose interest because they don't make me feel something new, I've been working on it so I think I'd like to start meeting new people here to see what happens

Report Reply

Reply by SaberRaven

posted

I've been single for awhile, since I rarely find anyone sexually or romantically attractive at all. I might be borderline asexual in this matter, but I have a high drive. I've been going on dates, talking to people online, but nada. No one has made my heart flutter in a while.

Report Reply

Reply by Frog

posted

Me but I don't wannabe anymore ;_:

Report Reply

Reply by ligmappe

posted

too many options to settle for just one

Report Reply

Reply by Zuzu Midory

posted

I just want to meet people lol I was single but not now 

Report Reply

Reply by Monica

posted

I've been single pretty much forever because I have trouble trusting and without trust I can't start any relationship.

I want to focus on my self esteem and it doesn't have to depend on appreciation from a potential partner.

btw I'm a person full of love and I give it to my friends, my family, my pets and I put it in the things I do. also I send lots of love to each of you too <3

Report Reply

Reply by Nelli

posted

I pretty much just got kicked out of a 7 year long relationship a bit more than a month ago. It was hell at first, but now i would never go back, i'm living my life again as if i was 15 (that's also why i'm sitting at home using nostalgic websites lol) and i have never felt so alive in the past 7 years!

Report Reply

Reply by ✩ joshua

posted

I'm aromantic and I'm having fun hanging out with my friends and nailing my scholarship down with good grades tbh

Report Reply

Reply by Kiatoki Zeiram

posted

Single and almost died from liver disease by drinking because I'm lonely. But, I'm not dead and probably a better person for it. But it's come time to accept that I will be single for the rest of my life, especially now that all these dating apps are full of romance scammers and now freaking political parties campaigning for their side. I got my Cat, music, fun lighting and a good steady job. Poeple suck.

Report Reply

Reply by sewerslut

posted

I been single for a long time, I would say being single has opened my eyes to a new world of self love and improvements I need to work on such as mental health etc. I would love to get myself back out there to the dating world and meet interesting people ^-^

Report Reply

Reply by Syphek

posted

I've more or less been single since 2017. It's been rough :(

Report Reply

Reply by Marcos Baca

posted

I've been single for a while as I try to figure things out. My last relationship was also my longest and most serious, and ended as a result of my ex deciding to cheat on me with one of my best friends.

That sort of thing messes with your sense of self-worth and self-esteem.

Mind you, if I met the right person I have nothing against giving a new relationship a try . I just haven't found a lass that I completely click with as of late.

Nerdy girls, where are you? =P

Report Reply

Reply by Ghosts_luvThriftt

posted

I'm Single, its been a few months, but I'm really enjoying the quiet, and the alone time, I'm noticing that my most recent relationship took a huge toll on me so i needed to step back and revaluate. Still wanting things with my ex to work though!!

Report Reply

Reply by Ghosts_luvThriftt

posted

I'm Single, its been a few months, but I'm really enjoying the quiet, and the alone time, I'm noticing that my most recent relationship took a huge toll on me so i needed to step back and revaluate. Still wanting things with my ex to work though!!

Report Reply

Reply by Jesse

posted

I'm single, but 50% by choice and 50% not by choice.

Report Reply

Reply by Liorah♥

posted

im single too... i tried facebook dating (lol) and got too much attention and like... had to delete it bc i had a panic attack (relationship trauma has me messed tf up)

Report Reply

Reply by Jrockfreak

posted

Been single for about a year now, I don't mind it but it is cool to have someone to spend time with lol I'm trash at getting dates tho 

Report Reply

Reply by josh wood

posted

I am single 

Report Reply

Reply by guts2048

posted

had my first relationship in January it was great

Report Reply

Reply by april<3

posted

Ive been single for a few months now, around 4 and I feel sort of free, although that feels kind of mean to say

In my past relationship, it was very stressful (mainly because of my constant worrying) but now it feels a billion rocks have been lifted off my shoulders and I am so so happy to be single

I wish to be in a relationship again, but first when I learn to love myself <3

Report Reply

Reply by newcleardawn

posted

personally i will always percieve being single/having friendships as infinitely more valuable then being in one committed relationship. i am happy to be where i am where i now never have to worry about romance and intimacy, it saves me from so much scorn and embarassment that i could encounter and just plain sadness

Report Reply

Reply by Slurpwis

posted
updated

i'm single by choice lol!! it'z good 2 focus on urself for sometimes

Report Reply

Reply by Rice

posted

give me love

Report Reply

Reply by Logan W Rodeck

posted

looking for love

Report Reply

Reply by Kaz

posted
updated

I've been single for almost a year and it has been fun, it's mostly to do with bad dates, and now I just wanna let things go naturally by this point 

One fun thing about being single is being able to spend all day hanging out with my animals :)

Report Reply

Reply by Elligons

posted

Stopped dating after so many bad dates. Figured if I was fated to meet someone it'll happen on its own.

Report Reply

Reply by Daniel

posted

It's currently complicated. Not sure where things are going and it's stressful to say the least.

On the other hand, being single has many perks. Great for introspection to find what really makes you you. I was single for nearly a decade straight and it saved me lots of money, figured out that I don't like to settle on someone who just thinks I'm cute, and was able to abstain from all the lying and cheating that happened against me. But all that time I've been awfully lonely..

Report Reply

Reply by Voldemort

posted

Reply by Chris

posted

I'm single from the last 2 months. I was committed since 2018 but married that girl in 2019. But she was not faithful regarding the relationship. She slept with someone else and I caught her red handed. But now I'm open for new relationship either timely or life long. 

Report Reply