« School, College, University Forum

Anyone else with an a-hole teacher?

Would love to hear stories. Anyway, I'll start. 

She said that apparently our class was too loud, walked out and came back last minute. Also called us nobodies. 

And thats just one, please. 

She threatened to call the cops if I didn't tell her who did x (I was a witness) 

She doesn't show up to contests

She gives us a hellton of work

... Does it count that she smells horrible too? 

Also she hates our class and is very dramatic in general

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by vcka

posted

i've had a few

i honestly recommend telling your safeguarding officer or the head teacher about it

teachers are Not supposed to act like that and she could genuinely get big trouble if someone higher up finds out
honestly tell the head or a safeguard officer to ruin her life lol

I HATE teachers that HATE students!!! i'm a teaching assistant myself and want to erase them

Report Reply

Reply by thv.azucaritas

posted

dioss si 

mi profesora nos dice que somos unos mediocres y que ese tipo de comentarios no nos deverian afectar por que en la escuela segun ella somos muy tontos y nacos 

Report Reply

Reply by ˗ˏˋ⊹ Ali ☆彡

posted

I had a hellish English teacher in secondary school. She was known for selecting one or two kids at the start of every school year and then making them her targets for the year. I was one of those unfortunate kids, along with another boy in the class.

Where other kids were allowed to make tiny slip ups, like forgetting pens etc. we were called to the front of the class and yelled at. Forgotten homework, other kids got a warning while we were publicly humiliated to the point where there were tears. She made kids cry and had no remorse. Apparently so many people complained I'm shocked she's still teaching tbh-

Report Reply