« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

I MAY need some help with some spiritual stuffz

alrighty, you read the title, you can guezz what thiz iz about- I need a little bit of help. So, thiz may be a lil bit early to try and receive advice, but I still feel really weird about it. (gonna drop the typing quirk since I don't wanna copy all of this and fix the z's and s's)

Just a couple of hours ago, (heck, I don't think even that long), my friends and I were talking in our choir class for the entire period about how one of our friends (we'll call her Stormi for the sake of her privacy) felt off. One of our other friends who is a medium (we'll call her Lyla) was talking about how Stormi was Stormi, but something was off and how her energy/aura was heavy. We talked for the entire class with this girl (who we'll say is Angel) about spiritual stuff.

We all sat in my friend (we'll call them-) James' seat and all felt weird in it. Lyla pushed the chair into a corner and had James, me, and Stormi stand in front of her and decided it wasn't me but mainly Stormi and kind of James. We all went back to this weird circle we were in, and Stormi and Lyla were talking about this weird spiritual encounter they had at Stormi's house, who lives kind of in the middle of nowhere. Me, James, and Angel all felt like throwing up. 

Choir finally ended, and we all headed to our last class of the day. I told James about the only other time I got tangled up in spiritual stuff but still felt like throwing up. (and still do while Im typing this) We got to social studies, our last class, (the one we're currently in) and I decided to do a little bit of spiritual research. Found out I'm a spiritual empath, numerology stuff, blah blah blah.

Basically, there isn't much from this story. All I'm asking for is some advice on what to do or how to approach something like this since me, James, and our s/o's and a friend are going to this parade our town hosts every winter and both me and James are concerned they're going to summon something. Some context, of course, Lyla is a medium. James is a conduit, so they summon things/energy around them. And of course, like I said, I'm a spiritual empath. The only thing I'm really asking for is some advice.

Thanks for reading all of this!! ik its a LOT to read, so tysm

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Beanie

posted

I don't have much advice since I don't really know your friends but I will advise you to make sure you keep yourself cleansed and protected since you don't have to even be there when someone does a ceremony to get involved. You never want things to come back to you 

Report Reply