« News and Politics Forum

Why are right wing people so ugly?

This is a genuine question, right wing people were, in a SPECIFIC period of time, pretty, but now, they are just a bunch of Karens, spoiled rich kids, ugly people! If any person of light knows the answer, tell me!

Report Topic

11 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Okami

posted

I've seen far leftists and leftists in general that fit that exact description. Especially the agressive vegan Karens, and the spoiled rich climate activists who try to ruin priceless pieces of art and block traffic.

Your political standings don't dictate if you are an ugly person at heart or a pretty one.

Report Reply

Reply by Norinko

posted

leftist art: ugly
leftist architecture: ugly and dull
leftist beauty standards: fat bodies on major model mags

leftist aesthetics is partially a reflection of the people in your movement, unbearable and hideous. 

in all seriousness, leftist and natsoc/other cringe tier rightoids are the ugliest tbh, that's why they take their anger out on random ppl n publicaly funded buildings lol 

Report Reply

Reply by Norinko

posted

Reply by blocky

posted

i DEFINITELY disagree

there are some leftists out there that can be compared to a whale 

Report Reply

Reply by SteamCookedFlower

posted

dearest people, I wasn't planning to reach you people. I am speaking about dressing, but you all have placed a good idea, everyone is ugly

Report Reply

Reply by jorpey☭

posted

the four right wingers on this site that consistently assemble to respond to obvious bait are my favorite guys 

Report Reply

Reply by aries

posted

"leftist beauty standards: fat bodies on major model mags"

HELL YEA BROTHER !!!! REAL FAT MEN LOVER HOURS HERE 24/7 BABEYYY

Report Reply

posted

FOR THE TWO LOVELY DEAR COMRADES:

THANK YOUUUU FOR UNDERSTANDING MEEEEEE

Report Reply

Reply by Jinnicide

posted

Ugly people are everywhere, unfortunately.

Report Reply

Reply by Artem

posted

>3000lb blue haired shaky eyeliner fried hair amerimutt with diabetic limb rot and diseased organs from "pro sex work" *activism*  vs blue eyed blonde random conservative mormon guy from a small town in utah named John

and we're still the freaks?

Report Reply

posted

if the conservative is aryan it doesn´t suit my question

Report Reply