« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

Scary sleep paralysis

So a couple of months ago i had sleep paralysis, i couldn't move (obviously) not even open my eyes and out of nowhere i heard a male laugh, I thought that it was my dad pranking me or something but suddently I felt a cold and scratchy hand touching mine, then the hand grabbed my arm and started to lift me up and after a few secconds my body woke up and was able to move, i checked my whole room and there was no one in there, i even asked my dad about it but he didn't had eanithing to do with the situation and i haven't had another sleep paralysis since then. Does anyone know why this happened? 

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ✫❝salvador❞✫

posted

Idk why it happens, atleast in my research. It could be lack of sleep, your sleep cycle acting up, or ur brain just messing with you. Theres no definitive answer, it just does that. I also have it at times and it scares me so much when I try to open my eyes I would see faint real figures and also hear laughing voices like what u said. It suckssss :(

Report Reply

Reply by Zombie_Cow

posted

It sometimes happens to me if I think about it too much yk. And also when im going through a depressive episode or just stress. 

I learned sleeping on my stomach helps!!! Also try to wiggle your toes, it sometimes pulls me out of it.

Also I never had any like visions when I had sleep paralysis. I just wake up, cant move,cant open my eyes and all I can hear is like static. And sometimes I have a feeling like my chest is being pushed in or that my body is levetating over my bed.

Report Reply

Reply by imelysiaa

posted

Ive had sleep paralysis it was like someone was on me slowly pressing down like the last time i had an episode i woke up and immediately fell back asleep and had a nightmare that i saw a man and for some reason it had made me go crazy i woke up and my throat was sore like if i was really screaming.

Report Reply