« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

Shadows and other strange ocurrenses..

Posted by saul144p

posted
updated

Forum: Dreams and the Supernatural

Hey all, just wanted to share a lil something with ya, so, ever since a couple of months ago, I've started seeing some strange things around my home.

So, this all started happening after things went sideways in my life.

I was suspended for a year in school for failing two consecutive subjects, and my life became a living nightmare after that.

My parents treated me like absolute dogshit for the two first months, and were constantly making things a lot worse than they should've ever been.

They took my electronics away, and the only times I ever accessed the internet during that period was at night, hidden form them, where I video called my (at the time) girlfriend on Discord.

And, the nights where things were so bad to the point I couldn't even sneak my sister's computer up to my room, I stayed the night downstairs, watching old re-runs on my kitchen's TV.

And that's where this whole thing is heading towards to.

This one time I was going to stay the night downstairs, I was just finishing saying goodbye to my parents for the night, and they were making their way upstairs.

And as my mom was making her way up, I noticed this weird shadow moving along the wall.

https://imgur.com/a/yDwQCZm

For some reason, I just knew that wasn't her shadow.

The shadow had the same width as a broom stick, and it was travelling faster than her.

After she went upstairs, I instantly tried every possible way to cast a shadow like that, but nothing.

Nothing I did recreated the same effect.

I even tried messing with the light bulbs to see if I covered one of them partly would recreate something similar, but nothing.

As the night went on, I felt uncomfortable the whole time.

The ambience in the room felt heavy, and I felt cold.

Maybe that was the adrenaline rush after seeing what I saw earlier, but yeah.

Later, at about 4 AM, through the window I saw what appeared to be an spectre of sorts flashing by.

El caso de Wynn (youtube.com) It looked exactly like this thing. (10:51)

And now, about four months had passed, and I had my last encounter about last week.

My parents and I were chatting at the same table spot on the kitchen, when I took a peak to look at the stairs, and I saw a shadow going up the stairs, again.

I thought it was my sister, but then I turned to my right, and there she was, doing the dishes.

I was scared shitless.

Does anybody have an idea of what this could ever be?

Report Topic

0 Replies