« School, College, University Forum

Failing My Last Year Of Highschool (ANY ADVICE)

I enter to a mediocre job and im facing the consequences, any advice? i really want to enter college but im not entering my classes :.p

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Viva

posted

i'm only in my second year of highschool, but here's what i've been doing to try and keep my grades up!!

first I'd get any overdue projects done! how i stay on task while I'm working is that i do 20 minutes of work, then do 10 minutes of whatever i want, then repeat!

once you've turned in your overdue work, what i do is just study for future tests and/or work on projects that aren't due yet

Also try talking to your teachers to see how you can get your grades up!!

I know how much motivation it takes to do stuff like that, but you just need to find a way that works for you

Report Reply

Reply by Sam!!

posted

my friend was also going through a similar situation. She basically talked it out with several teachers and counselors and I think the principal aswell. Anywho they managed to drop alot of the missing assignments and she graduated :D

Keep trying bro you got thisĀ 

Report Reply

Reply by unicorb

posted

Thanks for your advices, really helpfull, im just feeling stressfull just because its my last year, i will try my best to not fail. :DDD

Report Reply

Reply by Jinnicide

posted
updated

Eh, just fail it. Get your GED instead, it's functioanlly the same thing.

Report Reply