« Movies, TV, Celebrities Forum

Hazbin Hotel Amazon Prime Series

Hey guys! Yesterday Hazbin Hotel Series by VivziePop was released on Amazon Prime platform with 4/8 episodes. I saw with some friends and I think it was pretty cool! I liked the songs and I loved the Angel Dust's history that the series showed us in episode 4. 

What is your opinion about this silly show? Did your like it or not? I want to read you. <3

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by cubedz3r0

posted

Im gonna share my complete opinion. I think it was mid. Well ive only watched the first episode so far but theres like a million cuss words used in less then 5 minutes, and like okay cuss words no problem with them but like it becomes sooo unfunny extremly fast because like we get it, this is a show for adults. Also the sexulizating of SA in hazbin hotel is really fucked up. Like doesnt husk tell Angel dust hes not unique because he was SA and theyre all losers???? im also pretty dissapointed with the overall story because whne i first watched the pilot like 4-5 years ago i was super exicted for it to become a show, but now im just meh

Report Reply

Reply by Angel

posted

Personally i loved the show i've been waiting about 5 yeas for the show since the piolet and it really was everything i could've wanted and more the songs are bangers and the voice acting for angel the most i think is so well done!! 

Report Reply

Reply by The Grim Reaper

posted

This is a good show

Report Reply

Reply by shā

posted

im a sucker for some jazz and showtunes, so the songs are like crack to me!!

i waited 5 yrs for this, and although there are some areas where improvement may be needed, i rlly liked it!

Report Reply

Reply by shā

posted

i waited 5 yrs for this, and although there are some areas where improvement may be needed, i rlly liked it!

Report Reply

Reply by shā

posted

Report Reply

Reply by HOMOSUCK

posted

its good, the characters, songs and general premise/idea of the show definitely carry it more than the actual writing does. i feel like they also shouldnt be focusing as much on the humor of the show as it can be jarring at times and when it falls flat... yeah its not good. thats just imo anyways, despite this it was a p good show

Report Reply