« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

shadow people

once i saw a shadow person? i was walking to my room  late at night and i saw it and i thought my eyes werent focusing in the dark until i noticed it was real and i ran to my room very quickly and i wouldnt leave my room that night until the sun came up (i didnt go to sleep until like 7 AM i think) 

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by PuchoAlmighty666

posted

I saw a "shadow person" in my bedroom one time & I had a hard time going back to sleep, it was scary as hell. 

Report Reply

Reply by Maddy

posted

good to know im not alone on seeing these i started thinking i was going crazy

Report Reply

Reply by Lev1athan

posted

Shiii I’ve been waiting to talk about this 

Back when I was a little kid, my mom and I lived alone in this old house with no heat, a.c, etc.. since my parents were going through a difficult divorce, we were struggling financially, and since I was a pretty sad kid in general, the house was filled with a lot of negative energy. Around when I was two I started seeing these weird-ass shadows that were shaped like blurry human things, and I would always wake my mom up in the middle of the night running and crying into her room because I would claim that they talked to me (since it was so long ago, I have so idea what they would say, if they even said anything at all or if I was just imagining things). While the rest of my family was Jewish, my mom was Pagan, so she believed me. She had done a cleansing of the house, although because of how young I was, I can’t remember if they left after that or not. They may have.
Whether this was all in my little toddler head or not, I remember it too vividly for it to be completely fiction. Creepy shit, lasted until I was around four before we moved out of the house for good. Still get chills when I think about it. 

Report Reply

Reply by Maddy

posted

wow, from your description it sounds EXACTLY like what i saw, after that post id seen it MULTIPLE times, and my whole family has said that they have seen it as well. i have moved since than and the house i live in now  is old and has a ghost but i have not seen the shaddow thing here.  but my sister said she saw something that looked similar to it in the basement when the power went out a couple days ago.  but she didnt feel the negative energy and wasnt the exact same 

Report Reply