« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

shadow people

once i saw a shadow person? i was walking to my room  late at night and i saw it and i thought my eyes werent focusing in the dark until i noticed it was real and i ran to my room very quickly and i wouldnt leave my room that night until the sun came up (i didnt go to sleep until like 7 AM i think) 

Report Topic

10 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Elohimless 🤘🇵🇷

posted

I saw a "shadow person" in my bedroom one time & I had a hard time going back to sleep, it was scary as hell. 

Report Reply

Reply by Maddy

posted

good to know im not alone on seeing these i started thinking i was going crazy

Report Reply

Reply by Maddy

posted

wow, from your description it sounds EXACTLY like what i saw, after that post id seen it MULTIPLE times, and my whole family has said that they have seen it as well. i have moved since than and the house i live in now  is old and has a ghost but i have not seen the shaddow thing here.  but my sister said she saw something that looked similar to it in the basement when the power went out a couple days ago.  but she didnt feel the negative energy and wasnt the exact same 

Report Reply

Reply by 𝖇𝖗𝖎𝖇𝖗𝖎 ♡

posted

I grew up seeing them, my mom said I had complained about them since I was 5 so ofc she thought it was bs lol. I stopped seeing them at 8 but saw them again at 13 for awhile. I haven't had a problem with it for awhile but I do occasionally get sleep paralysis now and I hate sleeping in the dark lol. Its like you can always feel them around you.

Report Reply

Reply by Jessica Snow

posted

Shadow People are beings otherworldly that are attracted to negative energy.

They manifest in order to "feed" or become stronger on the negative energy.

I suggest a cleansing -- sage smudge stick or simple saltwater sprayed in every doorway. :)

Report Reply

Reply by cesar

posted

if you take your schizophrenia meds you stop seeing them

Report Reply

Reply by SlothGoblin

posted

I see them often depending on if I'm  sleep deprived by a few days haha, sleep dept is associated with seeing them.

Report Reply

Reply by jerry_

posted

there is a shadow man who lives in the wall separating my kitchen from my bedroom. he represents the guilt i have acquired through my many sins

Report Reply

Reply by JudEmo

posted

Like two days ago I had a nightmare and woke up late at night ,and I look up and see a transparent/ see through Person. I looked at it for a good 10 seconds till I turned on my lamp it disappeared so I fell asleep but i woke up to feel the bed sinking like someone was sitting on my legs I turned on the flashlight on my phone and saw the bed sink like someone was sitting on my bed.

Report Reply

Reply by eddie

posted

saw one when i was around 6 or 7 when i was woke up. it was standing at the end of my bed. it wouldn't go away until my step mum turned on the light when i started screaming. he was tall and pitch black, even in the darkish room he was so visible. i just felt dread seeing him

Report Reply