What's your favorite cryptid?

Just a simple little question.

What is your favorite cryptid folks?

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Just Some Mushroomhead Dork

posted

I know it's something of a generic choice, which I guess comes with having little knowledge on cryptids, but mine would probably be the Loch Ness Monster. In my eyes, it's something close to the perfect embodiment of what I love about underwater creatures in general: most likely I will never know if it exists at all, and even if it is proven to me that it does, perhaps I will continue to know almost nothing about it - for if indeed it exists, it does so in total disregard to my questions on the matter. If it does not exist - and I do not believe it does, pray though I do to be proven wrong - then I still feel the mystery surrounding it holds such a beautiful intrigue.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Arlo

posted

hmmm..it’s a tie between moth man and the new jersey devil

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by cyberBambi

posted

Mine is the Loch Ness Monster too, mainly because it was one of my first approaches with cryptids, plus I love dinosaurs and everything that reminds me of them and I always thought it was a "cute monster". In fact it's nostalgia who is talking for me. I like el Chupacabras too (I'm just a 90s kid)

Permalink Report Reply

ik thiz kinda seemz like a weird choice, but i adore the Thunderbird story along with the moth man and Jersey Devil!!! they're just so cool, especially the Thunderbird! i cant rant a whole bunch abt these guyz, but from what I've heard iz that the Thunderbird residez in north America and itz said that the clap of itz wingz createz thunder n stuffz- bUt it can also control stormz and thingz to create spring rain!!! that'z all ik tbh

(ik this kinda seems like a weird choice, but i adore the Thunderbird story along with the moth man and Jersey Devil!!! they're just so cool, especially the Thunderbird! i cant rant a whole bunch abt these guys, but from what I've heard is that the Thunderbird resides in north America and it said that the clap of its wings creates thunder n stuffs- bUt it can also control storms and things to create spring rain!!! that's all ik tbh)

Permalink Report Reply