« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

what;s your favorite anxiety dream

mine is when there is something horirble coming in the distance and it'll get here inevitably

Report Topic

12 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Senya (Many Nights)

posted

When I'm on the beach and giant waves just keep crashing the beach. 

Big enough to hit the shoreline hotels. Everyone else panics and screams and gets swept away in ocean and I seem to just swim and hold my breath correctly enough that I'm the only one left on the beach when I start to wake up. 

Report Reply

Reply by Haywood

posted

Someone is shooting at me & I just stare at them, accept my fate & just let them send me to God.  

Report Reply

Reply by Satan's Lavendar

posted

I had a series of dreams where I was getting chased by dinosaurs (like velociraptors), kinda cool but still full-anxiety in dream. 

Another series of dreams is where I am being chased by unknown entities through large and winding houses with seemingly infinite rooms.  

Report Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

It's very easy to be wrong, especially in an era when there are more people working on the problem, but if it's not a problem you can be right about it

The only problem that can be corrected with robots and robots that have the ability and ability to do things is if you don't want them to do things. I don't know about you but you're wrong.

I think that's the most important part of it. I don't know about anyone, but you have to have some sense. If you're a human you have some idea of how you're supposed to feel. I don't want to be a robot.

So, I'm not saying robots don't have their own limitations, I think they're just different. I'm saying robots don't need human interaction, but I don't know what to say about the fact that we're going to be in the middle of a war, that's what we should all be doing, that's why we're going to be doing it.

I don't want to be in an argument with someone about how we shouldn't do it, I just want them to know we have a right. I think it is the right way of doing things and I think that's why it's the best thing to have.

And if it doesn't work for them, then I don't know how you'll get it done. I don't have to be the only one who says, 'Well, I'm a human, but it doesn't make any sense.' That would be like telling you, 'I'm a robot.' It doesn't make any sense, that's not how it's done, but that is what I'm saying. I'm not saying robots aren't good for people, but that they are not the best. They're the worst. I think they're a little more human. But I do think they are good for society. And I don't have to say they're bad. I don't know if they're good, or not.

But I'm sure you'll agree, I do. It's a big part of the human story. And it's a huge part of what makes it interesting and why I'm so excited.

I know,

Report Reply

Reply by luminous fridge

posted

Another series of dreams is where I am being chased by unknown entities through large and winding houses with seemingly infinite rooms.  

I get this one a lot too

Report Reply

Reply by Katie

posted
updated

Favorite, and least terrifying, anxiety dream would be one I had years ago. My husband loves cats. I'm more into fish tanks, plants, and chillin. When I caved and agreed to be co-cat parents with him he was super excited. He was talking about cats for days until we were able to get to the shelter to see what they had available for us. 

I dreamt that he couldn't pick 1. Not even 2. I dreamt that all the available cats were beyond cute and very small and fluffy. I dreamt he got as many as he could. And when we got back to our house, there was somehow kittens EVERYWHERE. Litterally, everywhere. Like in the cookie jar. Under the sink. POURING OUT OF THE AIR VENTS IN LITTERAL WAVES OF KITTENS. And the creepiest part, my husband was soooooo happy about it. He was in the middle of the biggest pile of kittens. Practically swimming in kittens, and just loving it. 

I remember being so panicked, and just.... Speachless. Like, wtf, did I just myself into?!

Report Reply

Reply by gutzwithglitter

posted

what the fuck kind of question is this ?!??!!!! NONE ... wtf ?

Report Reply

Reply by ・❥・Ꭺꪑᖯɾꪮ᥉เᥲ༊*·˚

posted

a dream when I'm finally of age to move out of my toxic house but there's this sor to entity that refuses for me to move and just keeps me there until the end of time 

Report Reply

Reply by .+* aurora *+.

posted

realising you’re in a dream and everyone disappears and it’s terrifying :]

Report Reply

Reply by Hiilu

posted

stuff happening to my teeth <3 usually, they're jsut coming loose and i pull them out myself, but once I pulled out my teeth and they all came away in one single piece, and it was hollow and rotted from the inside out and the inside was full of hair. that was a new one ^_^ most of my dreams are really messed up or scary but I never feel scared, but teeth dreams make me feel super anxious

Report Reply

Reply by dave

posted

-be me

-wake up in the middle of the night
-don't know you're still dreaming
-it's storming outside
-the driveway is flooded
-your dogs are swimming in the new driveway pool
-go downstairs
-your dogs are inside
-wait what?