« School, College, University Forum

The First Day of My Indonesia Open University Final Semester Exam (Semester 1)

Posted by Sofia Rina

posted
updated

Forum: School, College, University

Yokatta! The first day of my Indonesia Open University final semester exams has finished. There was only one subject today, Structure I, and the exam went smoothly. All 50 questions of the exam were easy for me. My exam room is room 19 and my seat is seat 10.

According to my exam participant card, the final exam for semester 1 will be held in 3 days and today is the first day. Today the exam was held at SMA Negeri 9 Manado, next to Sam Ratulangi University. 

The second day (21/12/2023) and third day (22/12/2023) will be held at SMA Negeri 1 Manado, the second day there are 4 courses and the third day there is 1 course. There are still a few days left, the second day will be very tiring because there are 4 courses.

My mom waited for me while I was taking the exam even though she was supposed to go and then picked me up when I finished but the exam didn't take that long anyway so it's okay, 13:45-15:15.

This photo was taken on Saturday, 16 December, 2023 at 15:02 with Samsung Galaxy A10s in SMA Negeri 9 Manado, Bahu Sub-district, Malalayang District, Manado, North Sulawesi, Indonesia.

Report Topic

0 Replies