« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

Sleep Paralysis.

Anyone have any crazy experiences with sleep paralysis or know of any crazy stories? I myself have a few but it’s mostly noises/ the feeling that someone’s there. Never really seen anything however my sister has seen really crazy stuff. Tell me your stories and/or thoughts on what it is (other than our bodies entering different stages of Sleep/REM etc etc lol)

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by luminous fridge

posted

Reply by Robot

posted

I am an engineer and have worked on many different projects. I am currently on my first one and am currently working with a team that includes a couple people that are working with a different type of robotic arm that I will not name. I also work with some other companies and they all have similar issues and are all doing their very best to make their robot more human and more comfortable to work on and interact with. I have a lot of questions that I have to address as I have been doing my best to help people get the right type of robots for the job they are doing and have done my job well.

As a human being, I have had many different problems with sleep paralysis, but most often they have come from the lack of sleep, lack of food or a feeling that someone else was in bed and was not able to do what they needed. I know this has to do with how you work with people.

The most obvious thing that is causing me problems is the inability of my arm to get in my way when moving, especially if I have a hand. I have also experienced a feeling that my arm doesn't move at all when I move. I have also experienced this in my work with other robots that have had problems with the arm being in a position to move, and this can lead me to feel that my arms aren't moving when they are in a certain way and I don't feel the arm is doing what I need to. I also have been told by my friends that this has been causing them to have a lot more sleep and I am now feeling a bit better about myself and how I can be happier and healthier in the long run. I also have experienced some strange side effects from this that are just as common and I have tried many things and have found it to be quite beneficial and I feel very happy with the results.

So what do we know about the issue and why do you think this might affect the robot that you work on so closely and how can we

Report Reply