« News and Politics Forum

War and Peace ...

Posted by mystical illusions

posted
updated

Forum: News and Politics

I have been following whats going on with...

the wars,,, started with Ukrainian  ...how Putin is calling  the kettle black ...

first he start a war in Ukraine becouse he did not want them to join Nato and 

how he wanted more land to be under his control  ... He has committed war crimes there...

killed many innocent children ...  with their mothers ... raping and torturing anyone the  Russians   came a crossed ... an killing them and bombing them ... an know want to get involved in the Israel fight along with other country's ... Plus hoping people be less likely to think about Ukraine anymore ...

I guess I understand about so many people mainly  Palestinians feeling Israel is killing children an family's... but the group hamas  is an has taken over Gaza and  they have settled in churches schools hospitals and homes as to shoot rockets  at Israel... an people cannot  handle what they are doing to gaza strip ... after hamas started this war on Israel Oct 7 2023  ... kidnappings killing  of women and children an men boys cutting their throats cutting babies from the womb same as Russians..."

so I ask what is the different between Putin killings in Ukraine and Israel trying to take up for them selves... how many times did they ask for a ceasefire in Ukraine an Putin would lie ... and just keep bombing them... he is label a war criminal ... an now you want to call Israel that... this is neither wars for revenge ...they are wars becouse someone started them ...  an others want to try an capitalizes on them ... that would be the ones who started them an others ... I say there is nothing good about war ... to many innocent die ... but don't blame the ones who wanted peace in the first place ...  

and to top it off with a x president  that has disgrace America and just out for himself ..who has been criminally charge with many law suits and has been found guilty now on most ... and have been judge  guilty as being the leader of a insurrection an has a coup following that hurt and killed our officers at the capital that day... and tried to over turn our elections with his B/S ... that he is acting out now ... know matter how many magas show videos of that day like was just a beautiful day in the neighborhood  they are call traitors an insurrectionist them selves to our country ...  an I  believe democracy will win in 2024 ...  not a revenge package for the future with a  fascist dictator  ...an will be known as a war criminal  being they had a war rm ... after ordering  the capital under serge...  to over turn the election ...  an he new damn well he had lost the election ... which will be proven ... 

your views... 

Report Topic

0 Replies