« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

bad dream\odd dream that i dont know the meaning of

i had a dream emma roberts and my sister were trying to kill me they chased me with knives my sister ended up injuring me and than they locked me in a closet thing and i managed to get out of what she locked me in and i dealt with the injury told someone i got hurt but suprisingly didnt tell anyone it was my sister that hurt me but i hinted at emma roberts ....

Report Topic

15 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by rebecca walcott

posted

maybe you are afraid of those who you care about turning on you. 

or maybe you're afraid of knives which I feel is fairly reasonable.

Report Reply

Reply by Lady Moss

posted

Have you felt betrayed recently or like you can't escape the probability of being betrayed by someone close to you? Have you felt hurt by someone you feel you can't speak against? Does your sister seem to have more leverage than you or get away with more than you can?

Report Reply

Reply by Cherisse

posted

Discovering yourself and having good boundaries with others is not easy. When the world and our families are constantly trying to mould us   into the image they think we should be, it can be hard if not impossible to stay true to ourselves.  I think it is possible that Emma and your sister represent those in life and your family who you love and respect, but whom you feel are critical of you and want to trap you into a version of yourself that they approve of, not who you really are. You rebel against those expectations but continue to feel attacked and trapped. You may need to have a heart to heart with your sister about your feelings. 

Report Reply

Reply by i like ducks

posted

Reply by i like ducks

posted

Reply by Kindness Queen

posted

you know this is interesting um i know dreams are based on emotional problems so anything you worry about could relate to this trust me i know with anxiety it sucks

Report Reply

Reply by solitaire

posted

I should express that I like this article so a ton and moreover using it in regular. I believe you would continue sharing better than average articles here.

Report Reply

Reply by trashfvag

posted

One night i had a dream i was in a large open flat field with cars driving around the field on road and this giant bear like 12 ft tall did a loud growl at me and just stood up and i forze for like a few seconds and then woke up

Report Reply

Reply by Ap:)ll:)

posted

maybe you're afraid of emma roberts 

Report Reply

Reply by Mr Shingles

posted

People have used metal roofing for a very long time. Cooper roofs were used as a roof covering by the Romans, and alloyed metal roofs were used to cover European medieval architectures.standing seam metal roof fort lauderdale

Report Reply

Reply by Mr Shingles

posted

Reply by Mr Shingles

posted

GREAT. <a href="https://www.leansixsigmasouthcarolina.com/lean-six-sigma-experts-york-county-sc/">lean six sigma south carolina</a>

Report Reply

Reply by PanaBori

posted

yo this may sound crazy but i had a dream i became spacehey famous! friend me and we can try to interpret it 

Report Reply

Reply by alexhales_123

posted

The article you have shared here very awesome. I really like and appreciated your work. I read deeply your article, the points you have mentioned in this article are useful towing in manhattan

Report Reply

Reply by Mr Shingles

posted

Synthetic grass lives for an extended period as compared to the original grass.bonded rubber mulch port st lucie fl

Report Reply