« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

bad dream\odd dream that i dont know the meaning of

i had a dream emma roberts and my sister were trying to kill me they chased me with knives my sister ended up injuring me and than they locked me in a closet thing and i managed to get out of what she locked me in and i dealt with the injury told someone i got hurt but suprisingly didnt tell anyone it was my sister that hurt me but i hinted at emma roberts ....

Report Topic

19 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by rebecca walcott

posted

maybe you are afraid of those who you care about turning on you. 

or maybe you're afraid of knives which I feel is fairly reasonable.

Report Reply

Reply by Lady Moss

posted

Have you felt betrayed recently or like you can't escape the probability of being betrayed by someone close to you? Have you felt hurt by someone you feel you can't speak against? Does your sister seem to have more leverage than you or get away with more than you can?

Report Reply

Reply by Cherisse

posted

Discovering yourself and having good boundaries with others is not easy. When the world and our families are constantly trying to mould us   into the image they think we should be, it can be hard if not impossible to stay true to ourselves.  I think it is possible that Emma and your sister represent those in life and your family who you love and respect, but whom you feel are critical of you and want to trap you into a version of yourself that they approve of, not who you really are. You rebel against those expectations but continue to feel attacked and trapped. You may need to have a heart to heart with your sister about your feelings. 

Report Reply

Reply by i like ducks

posted

Reply by i like ducks

posted

Reply by Kindness Queen

posted

you know this is interesting um i know dreams are based on emotional problems so anything you worry about could relate to this trust me i know with anxiety it sucks

Report Reply

Reply by trashfvag

posted

One night i had a dream i was in a large open flat field with cars driving around the field on road and this giant bear like 12 ft tall did a loud growl at me and just stood up and i forze for like a few seconds and then woke up

Report Reply

Reply by Ap:)ll:)

posted

maybe you're afraid of emma roberts 

Report Reply

Reply by PanaBori

posted

yo this may sound crazy but i had a dream i became spacehey famous! friend me and we can try to interpret it 

Report Reply

Reply by Rinaldo

posted

Para mi, significa que probablemente le hiciste algún daño a tu hermana, y ahora piensas que busca venganza. Lo que puedes hacer para no tener ese sueño, es hacer las paces, hablarlo con ella  para que tu subconsciente de deje en paz.

Report Reply

Reply by Rooster1975

posted

We're you watching scream queens recently?

Report Reply

Reply by Eric

posted

I have a dream dictionary. The book is outdated,but it is basically what dreams mean. Whether it's numbers, colors, body parts etc. It's crazy how we think while in a dream state 

Report Reply

Reply by e_s

posted

you're probably scared of emma roberts

Report Reply

Reply by Emma

posted

Maybe ur watching too much ahs✋🏻

Report Reply

Reply by Emma

posted

Report Reply

Reply by Emma

posted

Report Reply

Reply by cidim68053

posted

At the same time, it is important to see that you select the right kind of racquet as per your skill level. Check  the Best badminton racket under 5000

Report Reply

Reply by Sivan Alyra Rose🍒

posted

the way you fully covered for your sister, but didn't have have enough balls to throw emma roberts completely under the bus is the real thing i'd meditate on. where r ur boundaries, luv?

Report Reply

Reply by Sorrel!

posted

A lot of what you said signified that someone hurt you and you simply aren't able to tell someone that who hurt you is close, afraid of judgement or people not believing. If you can remember any other details, I'd also look up metaphors with a knife that hint to your dream, sometimes those can help ! :)

Report Reply