Topic: ~The Lounge~

Sort Replies:

Reply by VapeGeoff

posted

Do you have anything else, or just an eggroll?

Report Reply

Reply by Professionally Becca

posted

General Tso's Chicken

Report Reply

posted

Suuure you were

Report Reply

Reply by VapeGeoff

posted

posted

Reply by Magpie the Worst

posted

I can't quit you guys!

Report Reply

posted

Lies!!
I can go back and read!

Aww, I missed you too shotty

Report Reply

posted

LOL! no

I work as a nurse and I have long shifts some weeks. 
This week I had 4 days on call and now I have 3 days off!!!
I'm all turned around and sleepy cause I'm going on only a few hours of sleep

Report Reply

posted

You didn't ask! LOL

I'm actually going to sleep for a few more hours but I will be back on tonight if you're going to be here.
I missed you shot glass! I missed everybody.

Report Reply

posted

I don't doubt that, but I need more sleep. I promise I'll be back later!

See ya
hi/bye to everybody when they see this

Report Reply

posted

lol

I think 7 is too early. I just got off a loong overnight. I will set an alarm but I'm not tellin you when. lol

Report Reply

posted

lol schalager

g'nite

Report Reply

Reply by Cat

posted

lol coop

Hi Mags! You were missed

Report Reply

Reply by VapeGeoff

posted

Welcome back Mags

Hello there Loungers.

Did you guys see a lot of topics from General are in the Popular Topics when you click the Forum link.
Go us! lol

Report Reply

Reply by Paul

posted

This is the first time I've looked at this thread and after reading a few past comments, I just want to say I'm glad that I wasn't the only one who's been checking Magpie's profile from time to time, wondering why she's been offline for 3-4 days. Good to know we all really enjoy Magpie's presence lol.

Welcome back Mags. :D

Report Reply

Reply by Cat

posted

Hi Paul

I agree she was definitely missed

Report Reply

Reply by Cat

posted

Where are you talking about Geoff? Where are the threads listed?

Report Reply

Reply by VapeGeoff

posted
updated

Hi Paul

Cat if you click on the forum link at the top. Then it takes you to the list of forums. Scroll down and it'll say POPULAR TOPICS and there are a bunch of General Forum topics.

The Lounge, Alphabet Games, Post what's on your mind

Report Reply

Reply by Cat

posted

Oh lol

I never scrolled down before. 
We've hit the big time! 
Maybe more people will visit

Report Reply

Reply by Cat

posted

LOL

No one belives you 

Report Reply

Reply by Paul

posted
updated

Hello Cat and Geoff! Just wanted to say hi because I'd feel a little rude if I didn't acknowledge your greetings lol. So... Hello hello! :D

Now Coop, I'm not sure I'd want to believe that claim. After all, you did seem particularly excited as you jumped on Mag's back, screaming and I quote, "Ahhhhhhh! Where have you been?" You clearly have a liking for Mag just like the rest of us soooo.. come on, you had to have checked out her profile at least once lol.

*edit: I realized that when I wrote, "Hello Cat and Geoff!" I said "and" twice which resulted in the statement, "Hello Cat and and Geoff." What an awkward mistake it was.

Report Reply

Reply by Cat

posted

LOL Thanks Paul.
Coop is a terrible liar. Although we all did wonder where Mags went, I think he was the most worried. lol

Report Reply

Reply by KOM

posted

Welcome back Mags! 

Coop Coop Coop, comon' man, you know you held a vigil 

Report Reply

posted

A Mags sighting! 

Hi Loungers

Report Reply

Reply by Paul

posted

Ah, Becca! The one who threw chicken lo mein at me in that one thread. Great to see you again. :D

Speaking of chicken lo mein, I've seen a bit of your history on this thread and it appears that you are quite the fan of Chinese food yes? Honestly, I don't blame you. Chinese food is pretty cool.

I saw that you mentioned you were opening a hot sauce packet for your eggroll. If you will, please answer me this, what hot sauce did you use?

I use sriracha sauce sometimes to give an eggroll the ability to slap the inside of my mouth with a spicy boom-budda-boom. If you haven't had eggrolls with sriracha sauce, try it sometime. It's pretty neat. Although, that's probably not too surprising since sriracha goes well with a lot of things lol.

Report Reply

posted

Omg Paul, YES!! love sriacha sauce and I will put it on just about everything.

My chinese restaurant knows me by name 
Actually, the owners ask permission from their regulars to add their names in their system to make it easier when we call. I order at least twice a week. lol
What's your favorite?
I love the Kung Po Chicken but General Tso is my favorite

Report Reply

Reply by VapeGeoff

posted

Hello There Loungers!

I don't like spicy food

Report Reply

Reply by Paul

posted

Okay. You know what Becca? Just...Wow!!! General Tso is also my favorite! That sweet tasting deep fried chicken with rice and boneless spare ribs. God dang it! What a mighty fine treat!

I don't order Chinese food as much as you do. But whenever I do order, my go-to meal is usually 3 things: General Tso's, crab rangoon and a small can of red bull. :D

Report Reply

Reply by VapeGeoff

posted

You all are making me hungry again

Report Reply

Reply by Paul

posted

Oh, I see Geoff's back at it again with the "Hello There." I'm aware that Magpie once said she thought it sounded like a lame pick up line and/or creepy.

Well, in my opinion dude, I think it's smooth. It makes you look laid back but professional at the same time. You can say "Hello there" to me any day of the week lol. :D

Report Reply

posted

Crab rangoon is a favorite as well. That's on my order a lot but I rotate with soup. 

Now I'm getting hungry as well.

Report Reply

Reply by VapeGeoff

posted

lol Thanks Paul

See and I'm not even trying to be smooth with it. I think Mags made it into a creepy thing.
I was just saying hi to someone who posted and I think she took it the wrong way.
lol

Report Reply

posted

lol

see I only hear it as a come on since she pointed it out.

Report Reply

posted

Aw coop, Mags isn't here yet

Report Reply

Reply by Paul

posted

Lol, sorry Coop.

And that's an interesting perspective Becca. Can't wait to see how Mags might react when she comes back and reads your theory lol. She'll probably deny it like crazy and pretend that the vape cloud Geoff made in his profile pic isn't the most attractive thing in the world.

Wow, I am just kissing Geoff's booty like it's nothing. First I tell him that he can say "Hello there" to me anytime he wants and now I admit that his vape cloud is beautiful. What is up with me today? Geoff, please don't be creeped out by me lol. I like you dude, but not in THAT way.

Report Reply

Reply by VapeGeoff

posted

lol Paul. It's all good man. 

We've got a good energy going. With my "hello there" and your Womanizer sign we are a Powerful welcoming committee! 

Report Reply

Reply by VapeGeoff

posted

Hey Magnus

Yeah sure coop you're good at things.
When someone yells massage, you're the first to come running.

Report Reply

Reply by Cat

posted

Reply by Paul

posted

Yes Geoff, you and me would make great first impressions for this lounge. You'll get people's attention with your "Hello there" and I'll hook them in with me holding up my Womanizer sign. Lol.

Coop, she probably overslept. Or, there may be a chance that she decided to not log in so she can secretly lurk the forums. I do that pretty often for.. reasons.. But anyway, yes, it could be possible that she's lurking. Why would she do this? Well, maybe she gets satisfaction out of people who talk about her when she's offline. If that's the case then... Hey Mags? If you're lurking and you see this comment, please.. stop torturing Coop here. Lol. xD

Report Reply

posted

aww coop

It sounded like she was really tired. She probably hit the bed and didn't look back.

Report Reply

posted

LOL Paul!

I'm thinking she probably thought she was going to wake up, forgot to set an alarm and now she's going to sleep straight through the night.

Report Reply

Reply by Paul

posted

Hmmm. That would be a pretty long slumber Becca xD. Mag's last comment in this thread was about 7 hours ago. Assuming she went right to sleep after posting that comment and assuming she usually wakes up at let's say 6 AM, Mag's is in New Jersey and the time there is currently 10:30 PM. If she slept throughout the entire night up until 6 AM, that's a whopping 14+ hours of sleep!!

Look at me and my math skills lol. But yeah, that's a lot of hours. Now, I'm no close friend of Mags (yet, lol), so hey, maybe she's mastered the ability to sleep longer than any other human on the planet. We don't know. She's a mystery.

Glad to see that you also do what I do Coop :).

Report Reply

posted

*leg scoop from behind.*
lol

Report Reply

posted

It's the oldest trick in the book.

Aww don't smack yourself
*rubs shoulders*
How're you?

Report Reply

posted

I soo overslept. 

I'm sorry.
I woke up at about midnight and heated up a croissant and thought that I wasn't going to get back to sleep but I watched some news and then fell asleep on the couch.
My kitty was all curled up with me. 

Report Reply

posted

lol

Hey that's my baby! You want to be cut off from massages again?
I'm not even fully sure I'm bringing them back yet.
Maybe everyone but shot glass.

Report Reply

posted

lol

but it'll just be a picture of a shot glass and people would be like
"Why would a shot glass need a massage?"

no
I have a nail appointment soon so I have to go

Report Reply

posted

lol

Yes. I'm all rested and ready to go so I will be back later.
 I booked this with my friend and she will be here in about 15 minutes.
So I will see you later aligator.

Report Reply

posted

that was random lol

I will give you the afternoon to think about it. LOL
Bye shot glass

Report Reply

Reply by KOM

posted

*grabs a quick beer* 
Damn missed the Mags again.