Topic: Pizza and Pasta

Sort Replies:

Reply by vampirgrl

posted

lol im eating pizza hut rnn

Report Reply

Reply by Didrick

posted

I have pizza for dinner every Friday night and tonight is no exception. I usually order from my local pizza parlor Pizzabakeren (Norwegian/Nordic chain that literally translates as "the pizza baker") every other Friday while every other Friday I also buy frozen pizzas from the stores, mixing it up with different brands and toppings. Cherizo and pepperoni on pizza is pure heaven, as is chicken but I will never even touch a pizza with pineapple on it, that's a combo that just doesn't do it for me.

But yeah, pizza is life! 🍕🍕🍕

Report Reply

Reply by emolovestory

posted

Any kind of pasta is good, with any kind of sauce, dressing, etc.

Any kind of pizza is good unless there's anchovies. XD

Report Reply

Reply by Lucian

posted

pasta, especially chicken alfredo ong ♡

Report Reply

Reply by BudderPecan

posted

I like pasta pesto as far as pastas go.
I like pepperoni and bell peppers on my pizza, although I do want to try anchovies.

Report Reply

Reply by NinjaKat2

posted

spaghetti

Report Reply

Reply by De'Melle'Yae Da'Goddess

posted

I dont really care for pizza i will bang some good chessy pasta with brocolli and meat in it with my french vanilla drink 🤞🏾

Report Reply

Reply by not_lain

posted

• pasta - quite frankly, i havent tasted that many recipe for this and im not quite fond of the the noodle type of pasta. im more into tube ones like for macaroni. for me its more fun to see different types of shapes lol i will try anything as long as there's no milk or heavy cheese (lactose intolerant)
  • pizza - a controversial one but i like my pizza with pineapple lol as much as possible i want to have a balance of salty savory and sweetness in my pizza. i dont wanna get too crazy tho and i never ventured out that much when it comes to it
does lasagna count? since they're also pasta haha

Report Reply

Reply by Kinnie

posted

• Pasta- call me Garfield but I really like a good lasagna (or any creamy pasta dish);
  • Pizza- there’s a pizzeria chain that sells a so called “Sun” pizza that has grilled chicken, corn, onions, bell peppers, cheese, pineapple, tomato sauce, mayo, garlic, chilli and I remember it also has cayenne pepper. It’s been years since I had it and yet I still dream of it;

Report Reply

Reply by endsinapub

posted

i enjoy thin sized pizza 

Report Reply

Reply by FrozenSkittle

posted

plain cheese pizza at my local pizza shop run by a couple in their 50s who immigrated from italy

Report Reply

Reply by foster

posted

food is food, i dont care wuts on it, i dont care wut its called, i dont care where its been, its mine and imma enjoy it

Report Reply

Reply by Brandon K

posted

Pizza, Pizza? :)

Report Reply

Reply by Em0princess666

posted

hmmmm i like mac and cheese :3

Report Reply

Reply by Em0princess666

posted

and im a margherita pizza kinda girl

Report Reply

I love jalapenos and pepperoni on my pizza

Report Reply

I'm Italian and I confess that I don't love pasta xD

my favorite is with pesto or spicy spaghetti with garlic, parsley and spicy pepper (great for killing the munchies) I also love the norm with eggplant and lasagna but I can't eat pasta more than once a week

instead I would eat pizza every day!
I love the diavola (spicy salami and olives) and the one with chips and wurstel

Report Reply

Reply by saaturn

posted

Spinach pizza is pretty good, but Pepperoni and mushroom is my go to. As far as pasta, i'm pretty vanilla and just go for spaghetti and meatballs. 

Report Reply

Reply by ana key

posted

not the biggest fan of pizza, but pasta.... oh em gee it is all heaven

Report Reply

Reply by chrstnbdnr

posted

I love to eat pizza, especially the pizza I made myself.

Report Reply

Reply by walton

posted

I love both cheese and pepperoni pizza 

Report Reply

Reply by rylie

posted

im not the biggest fan of pizza..but pasta is my weakness

Report Reply

Reply by ~Night Sparrow~

posted

Pizza is good, but pasta is on a whole different level for me. Pasta sends me to my happy place, and can make any problem disappear for a while. 

Report Reply

Reply by _d4ddy_issues_

posted

i strongly dislike pizza lmao but literally any pasta i will dive into, im a sucker for any type of noodle dish

Report Reply

Reply by ‎♡‧₊˚amaim

posted

aaa this thread is making me so hungry !!

i like both but i looove pasta ! i want pasta so bad now ><

Report Reply

Reply by ‎♡‧₊˚amaim

posted

@mitch i really wanna try ny pizza ! and also chicago's deep dish pizza (although i feel like i won't be able to eat a whole slice without feeling sick lol)

unfortunately i don't live in the u.s so idk if i'll ever be able to try either of those

Report Reply

Reply by Matt Jantz

posted
updated

Homemade Pizza Recipe

1. Bread (can be sandwich sliced store bought bread.)

2. (1) Sm. (Small) can of Tomato Sauce.

3. Shredded Cheese or Sliced Cheese like Mozzarella or Fiesta blend cheese.

4. Pizza Topping's: Sausage, Pepperonis, Diced Onion's or Black Olives.

5. Get you're bread and and add you're Tomato Sauce with a spoon. 

6. Then you add you're Shredded or Sliced Cheese (Mozzarella or Fiesta blend cheese.)

7. Then you add you're Pizza Toppings like sausage, Black Olives, Onion's or Peperoni's.

8 Put you're pizza in the oven and let cook for about five or ten minutes or until the cheese is melted or the bread is toasted (Cook you're pizza on medium or high heat).

9. Take you're pizza out of the oven with a spatula. (Caution! Pizza will be hot don't burn you're  self.)

10. Cut you're pizza into slices (usually, cut you're pizza with a knife into four triangle slices). 

11. Let you're pizza sit (for 1 minute.) 

12. Eat and enjoy you're homemade pizza. :-) <3

Report Reply

Reply by Skye

posted

I had a fitness program but it was fitting this whole pizza in my mouth LOL

Report Reply

Reply by Giulia

posted

I love pasta so much 🍝

Report Reply

Reply by Citrufruit

posted

If you have any common sense, you would go to a local chain for pizza. I found a place called Tono's Pizzeria and Cheesestakes that has amazing pizza. It's got 5 locations, all in Minnesota. If you aren't from the midwest... sorry...

Report Reply

Reply by aleph4

posted

i usally just like a normal cheese pizza 

Report Reply

Reply by Giulia

posted
updated

I love Shin Ramen with egg and mayo

Report Reply

Reply by R00by!

posted

Back in my hometown there was a pizza that could be best described as a literal pizza pie. Palermo's makes a delicious stuffed meat lovers pizza that you need to eat with a fork! It was basically two layers of dough with heaping helpings of meat, cheese and sauce. <3

Report Reply

Reply by Davey Treen

posted

Jalapeno and bacon!!!

Report Reply

Reply by janesane

posted

I love thin crust pizza with alfredo sauce instead of the classic red, pepperoni sausage and peppers for toppngs.. For pasta, I luvvv cajun chicken alfredo or any seafood pasta!

Report Reply

Capsicum (bell peppers), Prawn and Chilli
Bufala: Basically standard tomato sauce, but with buffalo mozzarella.

Report Reply

Reply by sanastasia05

posted

Maggianos pasta is sooo good and my favorite pizza place has to be Pizza Bolis. Another place I want to shout out isn’t really for their pizza or pasta (its still good tho) is Fiorellas. The bread there is insaneee especially with the spinach dip.

Report Reply

Reply by YangMiaphine

posted

As a culinary enthusiast, my taste buds delight in the unexpected and unique. I have a soft spot for Banana Nutella Pizza, where the sweetness of ripe bananas melds perfectly with the indulgence of Nutella on a carefully baked crust. Whether it's the nuanced flavors of a well-crafted Banana Pizza or the umami richness of Tuna Pizza with olives and capers, my palate seeks unconventional yet sophisticated combinations. Even the divisive Pineapple Pizza intrigues me, as it challenges traditional norms and showcases the endless possibilities in the world of gastronomy. Each bite for me is a journey, an exploration of flavors that goes beyond the ordinary.

Report Reply

Reply by Dorphia

posted

Pepperoni

Sausage

Black Olives

Mushrooms

Best pizza toppings, imo. No strong opinions on pasta though almost any pasta is good. I also don't have strong feelings regarding pineapple on pizza. I tried it before... it's mid.  Wouldn't eat again, but I don't hate it.

Report Reply

Reply by Backslash

posted
updated

chicken alfredo with angel hair pasta, spaghetti, butter noodles, and uh idk mac and cheese (pretty obvious choice)

as for pizza? uhm idk whatever tastes good

Report Reply

Reply by Nixie

posted

I ETA THE LEASAGNEA

Report Reply

Reply by ☆ P slice <3

posted

craving a cheesy stuffed crust one rn ughhh

Report Reply