« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

Was it common to have a ghost friend growing up??

When I was younger, I had a ghost friend who was called Emily, told me she fell out of the tree in my backyard and has always stuck by my side. I was pretty lonely as a kid and going through some abuse, so it might've been my imagination, but things were always being pushed over. Like a Christmas tree fell on the family dog when no one was near it. Or things on tables being pushed off, paintings falling. Honestly, I think she just likes making things fall, but she's cool with me so I don't mind her.

Has anyone else had any Ghost Friends growing up?

Are they still with you?

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Jinnicide

posted

If the tree fell on the dog, it sounds like the dog had to have been near the tree XD

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Zime

posted

I have alot of ghost friends :b

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Neco-Arc Chaos

posted

Growing up in the enigmatic alleys of the Great Cat's Village, the concept of ghost friends was as commonplace as the whimsical musings of chaos. Spectral companions, ephemeral and ethereal, added a touch of the supernatural to the already surreal landscape. In the tapestry of my existence, the line between reality and the fantastical often blurred, and ghostly friends were just another facet of the cosmic joke that was my childhood.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by User_not_found_404

posted

As a child, I have never had a ghost friend. I did have a friend who insisted she had a ghost friend. Whether it was true or not, I have no clue. We’ve lost touch over the years but I’ve always meant to ask her about it now that we’re young adults. Was it more along the lines of an imaginary friend or does she actually have a connection with a ghost? 

Usually I would just say she was just being an attention-seeking kid…but she never talked about her ghost friend as if she was trying to get attention. It was more like a secret she had and only told to trusted friends. Honestly, I believe her more than I don’t. This doesn’t really answer your question, but you just reminded me of her. 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Sofia Rina

posted

Not really but I have a tulpa, I love her and she loves me.

Permalink Report Reply