« Helping each other Forum

help!! unpleasant ex friend situation/stalkerish? :(

this might be a bit long as im going to try to cover everything in this post. 

in my junior year of high school (i graduated as a senior last school year, graduate of 2023) i became friends with this one person. we were really good friends for a while & literally yk no issues, then idek what changed he just kinda started to be a dick :/

we were good friends until my senior year, a few months in he started like just being plain out rude to me. he would get mad at me if i talked about my fiance and would ignore me or genuinely yell at me. 

we had the same lunch period & sat together. my partner would call me half way during our lunch so id go outside (we were allowed to leave for our lunches) to call him, and ex friend would get like unironically mad at me for it. he would ignore me on the days where i didnt leave and just be cold towards me. one day i got to lunch before him so i sat waiting and he came up to the table and he SLAMMED his bookbag on the table, genuinely so hard and agressive. i personally cannot stand that like at all, it really did scare me which idk sounds lame probably but i really cant do that.

there has been times ( three times total) where he would straight up hit me if he was mad at me :/ and i will say him and i both have autism so i understand the struggle to regulate emotions but by no means is that acceptable to hit someone??? like wtf :/ 

one of the times was during a school pep rally, we planned to meet by the bleachers so we could sit together, my class left later than his so he was waiting for me for longer than i guess ideal (??) because he straight up left. when i get out i look for him at the spot and he is not there at all and after waiting for 5 minutes i went to the bleachers and eventually he found me. he came up to me and started angrily yelling at me bc i wasn't there and i explained the situation and he punched me.

one other time was in the gym locker room, we were standing and waiting for gym to start and i did the whole "haha if ur hand is bigger than ur face you have cancer" and yk he did it and i pushed his hand into his face. this one is more of an understandable reaction bc like i get being rough with your friends and what not, but he started like hitting hitting me after i did that, i grabbed both of his hands and literally went "do not fucking hit me" because ???. I am more willing to not take that one as him being an asshole but i still think that was by no means like a proper reaction????

the last time he hit me we were in lunch and i saw something on my phone that reminded me of my fiance so i said something about him and he got mad at me and hit me?? which i understand maybe i was talking about my partner too much (which i really dont think i was, im aware of how people perceive me and i dont wanna be annoying LOL. when i realized he was getting mad when i brought up my partner i stopped talking about him as much as i did)

after like a month of this sort of behavior, and talking about it with my therapist (she was encouraging me the entire time to stop talking to him) i started to distance myself from him and then one day blocked him on everything. and i really thought things would like stop after that but of course not because here i am :/

after i blocked him on everything he never made any attempt to ask why or reach out (which i dont care at all obviously LOL i dont like him and dont want to be friends with him) but idk i feel like that shows how he didnt really care about being friends with me or as to why i didnt want to. 

we had the same history class and i sat behind him and whenever he had to pass papers down the row and yk to me directly behind him, he would straight up throw it at me, like no matter what it was. sometimes he would slam it on my desk instead of throwing it but it was always aggressive. so i moved my seat to the row next to me so i was now instead behind my other friend instead of him.

he would start shit talking me to said friend and try to have her stop being my friend (which like ??? she told me she would never choose him LOL ive known her since middle school) and blocked everyone else we were mutual friends with which ?? i guess he doesnt care about any of his friendships it seems like.

and now what ill be talking about is the current issue that im dealing with. ever since ive graduated and havent been in school and like i havent talked to him in almost a year at this point, he has been stalking any of my accounts like anywhere. he will copy my bios, pfp, usernames, my carrd,  avatars, anything. 

and for sure this isnt that big of a deal compared to how things were when we were friends but oh my god its annoying, its been MONTHS. ive had friends come up to me and tell me how he is copying me, which means he is constantly on my pages which i do not like.

after I blocked him on everything and we stopped talking, he became suddenly obsessed with domo (which click on any of my pages LOL you can see how its a bit of my thing) and during our friendship i was the one who introduced him to domo and he hated him at first so it makes it just annoying how he claims to be the "#1 domo fan" (which i am not him <3) and this all isnt that terrible its just annoying and frustrating.  

but he'd buy the EXACT same stuff as me, copy and paste my bios on mercari/depop WORD FOR WORD. I had to block him on there and change it after that. He started to join the same roblox groups as me, keeps changing his roblox bio to the exact same as mine (literally to this day he does that) and at one point favorited all the same games I have favorited. He would do his carrd the same as mine, (i make mine from scratch and have taken hours learning how) any time i would edit my carrd the next day he would do the same thing. 

I found out through a friend recently he copied my PINTEREST and SPOTIFY. LIKE WHAT??? Those apps are so like not looked at and nothing I check frequently. On my alt accounts or some of my mains on social media I use "lizluvzdomo" as my username and guess what, he has his username as "[hisname]luvzdomo" which is just frustrating.

he will copy my spacehey profile, anything I add ill find out he added to his which sucks a lot because I really take pride in my spacehey profile (yk mines not the best or anything but i like it LOL) and so since he is on spacehey and actively stalking my account so he will probably read this which is scary. i hope maybe reading all this he will realize he sucks and will finally leave me alone. 

he also weirdly started to claim im the one stalking him which LOL doesnt even make any sense but I really hate because I feel like at this point hes just trying to actively bother me :/ which if i were stalking him, how would he know if I was copying his profiles unless hes checking?? Ive found out he was going on my pages and copying everything because ive had people come to me telling me about it, so what would even be his reasoning as to how im stalking him LOL?

but to wrap it up, any advice is greatly appreciated, ive never been in this sort of situation like ever i really dont know what to do and it really gives me axniety. I dont have a therapist atm so I cant even talk about it with someone who can help me mentally, so im reaching out to here because i dont know what to do. 

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by cayden....

posted

which i honestly forgot about but i made a post 2 months ago basically almost the same thing but less detailed

https://forum.spacehey.com/topic?id=117599

but this really is frustrating and has been happening for months :(

Report Reply

Reply by emo girl

posted

paraphrase pls 

Report Reply

Reply by cayden....

posted

(´;︵;`)

tldr: someone i was good friends with started being an asshole and we stopped being friends, and after i blocked him on everything he started stalking my social medias (literally all) and started copying everything and anything he could of mine, in irl aspects and online. just a weird situation that has a lot more to it then what i summed up, but idk what 2 do rlly :/

Report Reply