« Life Forum

weird situation im in :/ (advice pls)

Posted by cayden....

posted

Forum: Life

so i made a bulliten about this but i figured id post this in forums >_<

this is kinda a rant but also im seeking 4 advice?

so there is some1 i used 2 be friendz with last year but stopped being friends with because of reasons listed below, and after i stopped being friends with him he started being really fucking weird. and idk stuff is currently happening which is stressing me out :/

so heres the list of reasons why i dont like him 

he was an asshole constantly to me

would ignore me if i talked about my fiance, and even yelled at me to shut up

would get mad at me if i would call my fiance during lunch (which id go outside and call him its not like id just sit there ignoring him with my fiance on call) 

would throw things at me when he was mad at me

would yell at me and slam things and ignore me if he was mad (which idk :( not 2 be lame but that rlly scared me bc of trauma stuff or whatever, it made me super uncomfortable)

hit me when he was mad (happened 3 times)

cried and hit me bc i was late to a school pep rally (???) 

started copying like so much of what i do after we stopped being friends (which idk ik isnt a big deal but its frustrating on top of everything else)

shit talk me to our mutual friend after we stopped being friends (he kept trying to get her to drop me and she straight up told me she would pick me over him any day.)

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

and is like kinda stalking me?? idk i feel like everywhere i go online i see him all over my stuff and this has only started happening these past 2 months, before that none of this happened.. :(

he keeps doing his carrd layout like mine, his roblox profile like mine, his depop/mercari profile like mine, keeps joining the same roblox groups im in, using the same username as me (i use lizluvzdomo on any of my alt accounts and he keeps doing "his name"luvzdomo

and like i blocked him on so much but the things i didnt block him on i found out he blocked me, so like ?? hes copying me yet blocking me ? idk its so annoying and makes me uncomfortable. i kept looking at his profiles and seeing he would copy my stuff and its stressing me out so i havent in like 2 days, ive just been ranting to my friends about this and im probably gonna mention this to my therapist bc its giving me so much anxiety :(

hes on spacehey but i think i blocked him, i really hope he doesnt see this and if he does, dude please leave me alone, its fucking weird, we arent friends anymore i dont want you in my life :/

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

idk ive blocked him on everything i couldve but hes obviously still getting around this, idk what to do, someone give me advice please ??? :( 

and preferably i dont have 2 reach out 2 him, he makes me uncomfortable i dont wanna text him or interact with him at all :(

Report Topic

0 Replies