« School, College, University Forum

Dental Assisting Students

Hey! Name is Devonna

I am wanting to create a space where people who go to college for dental assisting can come together and post on topics related to dental health. You can be free to post photos of what you learned in your lab today and maybe help each other in the process with what you might have difficulties getting through in this specific field.

Name, Age, college you attend, and position you are in school for 
I'll start. 

I'm Devonna, 28 years old and attending UEI College to become a Dental Assistant, my goal is to work my way up to becoming a dental hygienists. 

Enjoy getting to know one another and introduce yourselves. Happy smiles :D!

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by alex

posted

Partial dentures are suitable for those who have some natural teeth remaining. They consist of replacement teeth attached to a metal or acrylic framework, denture clinic toronto which clasps onto your existing teeth for stability. Partial dentures not only fill in the gaps but also prevent the remaining natural teeth from shifting.

Report Reply

Reply by smith

posted

Essaywonders has a fast turnaround time as its writers are
experts in their fields and can complete even the most challenging projects
within the deadlines specified by the clients. Most of the clients of the
intellectuals den are students. https://essaywonders.com/reviews.php

Report Reply

Reply by pearlkingstone

posted

What a fantastic idea! I am Pearl King, 23, studying dental
assisting at New York college. Excited to connect with fellow enthusiasts!
Currently aiming to specialize in orthodontics. Let's share our experiences and
insights. By the way, have you checked out Haunting Adeline by HDCarlton? It's a captivating read!

Report Reply

Reply by Salinas

posted

Dental assisting students undergo rigorous training to excel in their profession, mastering techniques crucial for patient care. They learn to assist dentists during procedures, manage patient records, and ensure a sterile environment. Proficiency in handling medical supplies from instruments to protective gear, is paramount. These students develop a keen eye for detail and a compassionate approach toward patients' dental health. Through hands-on experience and theoretical knowledge, they become integral members of dental healthcare teams, dedicated to promoting oral well-being.

Report Reply