Topic: HIGHSCHOOL STUDENTS

Sort Replies:

Reply by 64bitmodels

posted

in the final 12 months of my high school life here. I'm honestly worried because I have no idea what i'm supposed to do when I get older....

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by v33_XD

posted

My junior year just ended, ive been emo and into the 2000s since i was 11 tho

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by cereza

posted

officially a senior and i love spacehey.. but only the side that isn't problematic LOL

Permalink Report Reply

meee i kinda wish i grew up in the early 2000s. cause i think i wouldve had a better time in schoolΒ 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Birdie πŸ’‹

posted

Hiiiii,

15, from Australia. And I was born way too late. Add me!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Breana

posted

me! i remeber one of my friends going on my space right before it shut down on the school chromebook and i vividly remeber it lol

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by alienz4real

posted

Me. The old internet and old technology fascinates me. Finding this website was like finding a diamond in the rough.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by drewskii

posted

YESS literally me i used to always see MySpace about but obvs i was too young to use it and i saw this pop up earlier today and I just had to sign up and it acc has the 2000s vibes i love ittt

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by 10Person

posted

Sophomore here, interested in how things used to be, & attempting to avoid internet addiction.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by nougat

posted

going into my freshman year!!! does anyone have any advice for me? I pick up my schedule on monday

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by cowboysupernova

posted

I'm a Gen Z man to my bones- born 07, currently about to enter senior year

High school was disappointing social life wise, and social media did not help my mental state any better than I thought it would

Turned to this place not as much for nostalgia, but more for a nice place to have a social hub and live a life on the internet that isn't as hollow or dreary as the one I actually lead

Hoping to end up in a better state by the time high school for me wraps up

Made a bit harder thanks to the whole "in a 5 year program" thing

That means even though I'm a senior now, I still got like another year before I get to graduate

The benefits of having autism and being in a school, ladies and gentlemen

Life is ehhh....kinda painful-ish

Permalink Report Reply