« Movies, TV, Celebrities Forum

What are some good childhood movies you remember growing up in the 2000s?

Can't remember them all. But here's what I remember.

1. Lion King I used to watch a lot according to my mom.

2. Coraline saw that in theaters it was fantasticย 

3.The first Spongebob movie

4. Charlie And The Chocolate Factory

5. Bambi I think my grandma had it on VHS she still has a lot of VHS tapes.

6. The Cat In The Hat

7. Zanthura

Report Topic

16 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Amoni Warren

posted

i remember a few this from the early 2000ล› like Blockbuster videos, Jellies , sweatsuits, JuiceBars, Digiorno Pizzas.ย 

Report Reply

Reply by Emma

posted

The Princess Diaries !!!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Elohimless ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ท

posted

Jeepers Creepers, Super Troopers, Harold & Kumar go to White Castle, American Pie, Dracula 2000, the Sandlot, Brink, Cool Runnings, Can of Worms, Joe Dirt, Eight Legged Freaks, Kangaroo Jack, Paper Brigade, Malibu's Most Wanted, How High, Bones, Da Hip Hop Witch (sh*tty movie starring Eminem - DON'T WATCH IT! ), Halloween: Resurrection, Jason X, Freddy Vs Jason, The Wash (starring Dr.Dre & Snoop Dogg). . .Those are the ones I remember.

Report Reply

Reply by tree guy alex

posted

monster house,sethe wiggles film wher they go to space and its animated honey i blew up the kids !ย 

Report Reply

Reply by moranmc

posted

Thanks for the great information that you provide above. Here, I also want to show you guys an interesting game that I really love. It's diggy -a simple game that you can play in your free time.

Report Reply

Reply by xXkf100Xx

posted

SPONGEBOB!!!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by โ˜†Jackโ˜†

posted

monster house and corpse bride hold a special place in my heart

Report Reply

Reply by xxRebellious_Emmaxx

posted

I grew up watching lots of movies from the 2000s such as Pollyworld, the 1st SpongeBob movie, The Cat in the Hat movie, and Bratz Babyz: The Movie.

Report Reply

Reply by Koda

posted

technically not in the 2000s but the 2010s,ย 

i loved watching "my babysitters a vampire" when I was younger

Report Reply

Reply by Elsie

posted

Peter Pan Live Action

Report Reply

Reply by Cocoa!

posted

Any spongebob movie, bruce almighty. most disney classics

Report Reply

Reply by Camira

posted

Probably necroposting, but eh.

First SpongeBob movie was one I watched religiously, I have seen it so much I can damn near recite the whole thing from memory.ย 

Other things I can recall were Mulan 1 and 2, The Last Mimzy, some of the Alvin and the Chipmunk movies, Elf...most of my childhood movies came from the early 2010s, honestly (the winx club movies, tangled, the lorax, etc etc)

Report Reply

Reply by klangles shmangles

posted

lion king 1/2: hakuna matata is a riot

the black cauldron is from '85 but i watched it a LOT and it's pretty creepy

and my little pony came out in 2010 but i watched/read it religiouslyย 

Report Reply

bruh as a kid I loved the animated "horror" or "scary" type movies like Caroline, Monster House, Corpse Bride, Paranorman, and 9. IM 100% sure there are so many more weird, funny, and well animated movies that I gravitated as a kid but I used to watch those RELIGIOUSLY for some reason. Of course some old Disney classics but Anastasia and Thumbelina just was my thing back then, and I'm including the Tinkerbell Spinoffs in here, The Pirate Fairy and The Great Fairy Rescue!!!! OMGG!! Those were sooo good. The old barbie movies and monster high films were great and I still am obsessed with those franchises till this day.ย 

Report Reply

Reply by l8n1t3

posted

i grew up on the matrix trilogy, most of dreamworks's 2000s output (somehow missed kung fu panda growing up, i have no idea how this happened), one of my earliest memories is being freaked out by the "what good is a phone call" scene in the first matrix movie lol

Report Reply

Reply by FะฏANKIEโ˜…

posted

not movies but I loved Rugrats and Goosebumps. I had multiple dvds of both

Report Reply