« Fashion, Style, Shopping Forum

Who loves their Vans shoes?

Posted by Andrew Heavener

posted
updated

Forum: Fashion, Style, Shopping

All I wear are my vans old skool pros.. Love these classic shoes! Also seeing how active this forum is :) 

Report Topic

12 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ylow

posted

I wear love letter vans old skool! They're great :) All i bought were the vans hi-tops for a while and i still love and wear the shit out of them

Report Reply

Reply by ꒰ა~Sarah~໒꒱

posted

Vans are defff my go to shoes. 

Report Reply

Reply by JUNO ~✧

posted

they're really awesome because you never have to tie them!! i have a pair of these fangs ones and they are the coolest thing ever!! only thing is they're getting a little old and worn and i don't think they make them anymore -_-

Report Reply

Reply by cc.bass

posted

These Half Cab Van's, they feel good skating and they feel good walking.

Report Reply

Reply by FrozenSkittle

posted

i wear vans authentic pros for skateboarding they also work well for biking and weight lifting 

Report Reply

Reply by Jeffills

posted

Like normal people love good food, I love Vans--I also love Nike and Adidas, but I really love https://dreampairshoes.com/. If my life was a movie, it would feature a lot of montages in which my life just sort of flashes by as I laze around doing nothing much, apart from locking myself in my room and buying shoes on Zappos.

Report Reply

Reply by .keaton.

posted

I’m a lifelong Vans fanatic and work for Vans, so I basically have every style they carry (minus the MTE line because I live in FL and it’s too hot for them 100% of the time lol). 

I think my most unique pair of Vans are my rainbow sole sherpa slips. They definitely bring a lot of attention hahaha

Report Reply

Reply by dylan

posted

i've got checkered vans slip-ons with the blue butterflies on them... they're my faves!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Jay

posted

My dad has always gotten me thrifted Vans I have some red checkered ones, and I want some in my fav colour, yellow, but I've always been a vans fan.

Report Reply

Reply by Andrew Heavener

posted

Vans Old skool

Report Reply

Reply by Makku

posted

ik im a bit late but my favorite vans' and my favorite over all shoes i own are my tim burton's the nightmare before christmas ones. but the only downside to them is that theyre hard to put on :/

Report Reply

Reply by Andrew Heavener

posted

Oh hey! That's awesome! 

Report Reply