« Fashion, Style, Shopping Forum

Who loves their Vans shoes?

Posted by Andrew Heavener

posted
updated

Forum: Fashion, Style, Shopping

All I wear are my vans old skool pros.. Love these classic shoes! Also seeing how active this forum is :) 

Report Topic

12 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Andrew Heavener

posted

Oh hey! That's awesome! 

Report Reply

Reply by Makku

posted

ik im a bit late but my favorite vans' and my favorite over all shoes i own are my tim burton's the nightmare before christmas ones. but the only downside to them is that theyre hard to put on :/

Report Reply

Reply by Andrew Heavener

posted

Vans Old skool

Report Reply

Reply by Jay

posted

My dad has always gotten me thrifted Vans I have some red checkered ones, and I want some in my fav colour, yellow, but I've always been a vans fan.

Report Reply

Reply by dylan

posted

i've got checkered vans slip-ons with the blue butterflies on them... they're my faves!!!

Report Reply

Reply by .keaton.

posted

I’m a lifelong Vans fanatic and work for Vans, so I basically have every style they carry (minus the MTE line because I live in FL and it’s too hot for them 100% of the time lol). 

I think my most unique pair of Vans are my rainbow sole sherpa slips. They definitely bring a lot of attention hahaha

Report Reply

Reply by Jeffills

posted

Like normal people love good food, I love Vans--I also love Nike and Adidas, but I really love https://dreampairshoes.com/. If my life was a movie, it would feature a lot of montages in which my life just sort of flashes by as I laze around doing nothing much, apart from locking myself in my room and buying shoes on Zappos.

Report Reply

Reply by FrozenSkittle

posted

i wear vans authentic pros for skateboarding they also work well for biking and weight lifting 

Report Reply

Reply by cc.bass

posted

These Half Cab Van's, they feel good skating and they feel good walking.

Report Reply

Reply by JUNO ~✧

posted

they're really awesome because you never have to tie them!! i have a pair of these fangs ones and they are the coolest thing ever!! only thing is they're getting a little old and worn and i don't think they make them anymore -_-

Report Reply

Reply by ꒰ა~Sarah~໒꒱

posted

Vans are defff my go to shoes. 

Report Reply

Reply by ylow

posted

I wear love letter vans old skool! They're great :) All i bought were the vans hi-tops for a while and i still love and wear the shit out of them

Report Reply