« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

false awakening (you awakened from a sleep in a dream) ------very weird lmao

I have this dream where I'm in a coma in my bed in my house for years. Afterward, when I finally woke up, I'm already married to my bully(Girl) when I was in Grade 2, and she kept messaging me after we got married, regarding the new responsibilities, etc. The weird part is that we're not even that close, but we're already cooled off around Grade 4. The next thing happened is that I knew it was a dream, so I woke up again in my bed. However, I still feel weird even though my visions has realistic images simultaneously, like I'm still not in a reality I'm supposed to woke up in. When I checked my computer, I still see that I'm married to the same girl that I mentioned before where she was my bully when I was in Grade 2. Also, I have seen that we have two kids in a picture, even though we and those kids never met in personal in that false awakening dream. So, I got out from my bedroom and heavily cried to my family, regarding the situation I'm in. Moreover, I told them that I'm still a student and not knowing the fact I'm married after I snapped out from coma. Weird is, they're not even responding and they just slightly roam around in the kitchen. Finally, I'm suddenly awakened again, but this time it's the reality that I must supposed to woke up in. My chest is fcking heavy, and I still utterly remembered that false awakening dream and its weird and anxious atmosphere.

*Pls pardon me for my inferior-average English grammar hehe*

Report Topic

0 Replies