« Movies, TV, Celebrities Forum

DAN GHEESLING IS A GIGACHAD. (Spoilers for big brother 10)

Ok sooooo if any of u guys have watched big brother season 10, you would know how much of a fuggin chad dan is, I’ll add a pic of him here + an interview bc I can’t add pics AHHHhttps://ew.com/tv/big-brother-dan-gheesling-winner-interview/ 

I won’t go into a lot of detail so if u are curious you can ask me a question or watch the show (it’s on Netflix + sum clips on YouTube)

This guy did not only win hoh three times, made alliances with basically everyone, and got called Judas by a 75 year old dude named jerry, HE WON.

AND HES A CATHOLIC SCHOOL TEACHER!?!

I remember watching this and seeing how triggered jerry was when Dan betrayed him and the old guy totally flipped his shit, he used the Bible and everything against him, even calling him Judas (as mentioned above). This dude just didn’t fucking care and in a twist of fate he was the one that ended up voting jerry out in the final three LMAO. 

Not only was Dan a madlad, MEMPHIS WAS WILDING. He once yelled at the old man because jerry thought it would be a good idea to call Memphis a “womanizer”, and Memphis totally flipped his shit. I have a video showing the whole scene bc it’s too crazy to explain LOL. Womanizer Scene

And it aged reall badly because allegedly a couple years ago, Memphis was caught cheating on his gf with another chick named Christmas, so if it’s true then jerry predicted the future, props to him

Dan also was a major part in blind siding Michelle and triggering Ollie to the point where he had a whole BREAKDOWN on camera. And Ollie still voted for him in the jury, which further proves how Dan is just a legend imo

Go to 6:25 ( this is the only clip I could find sorry)

And then there was the argument between Libra and Jerry + Renny… it was RIDICULOUS, Libra was in the right imo, Jerry kept putting words in her mouth which is basically what everyone in the house did to her, big oof THE FIGHT…

That’s it for now, I know this season is old as shit but my god it’s hella entertaining

If u have any questions, comment and feel free to ask!

Signing off, Limey

Report Topic

0 Replies