« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

What are some crazy dreams you've had that you think about to this day?

Once I had a dream about school and it literally happened the next day, I freaks me out every time I think about it. 

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by AUGUST

posted

This one is going to sound so silly but its literally a core memory for me

this is when i was a child and still living in my old apartment. i remember waking up(in the dream, if that makes sense??) and watching my body sleeping... it was so weird. the best way i can describe it was astral projection but i had to be 7-8 yrs old when this happened, i had no knowledge of wtf astral projection was btw

Report Reply

Reply by Loop

posted

I think every dream where i can feel pain.

For example...

In one i was fighting with a lizard that become a snake, and in the dream and after wake up, i could still feel how it almost bite me, still, i found it in the next dream after fall asleep again and i killed it, i made it a weird wood statue and leave it in a weird room i didn't even knew i had access in my dreams.

Or the one where i hit my head hard in a wall when i trying to turn to the right when i was flying, it didn't really hurt in the dream but i think it was because i was literally being chased, until i woke up and i had the most painful headache in my life for some hours

Report Reply