« Food and Restaurants Forum

what's your go to McDonalds order?

I love McDonalds. It's always been my weakness. What's your go to order?

Mine is a big mac meal with a diet coke.
I love apple pie and I love the mini M&Ms mcflurry.

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by arlo atomickk

posted

a chicken nugget happy meal with a plain cheeseburger on da side and either a chocolate milkshake or coke zero... i always have to have it with sweet and sour sauce. specific but i get it every single time

Report Reply

Reply by thrashwoof

posted

some combination of 2 mcdoubles with mac sauce, 10pc chicken nugget with sweet&sour sauce and honey mustard, spicy mcchicken add pickles, large fries, large dr pepper, sometimes apple pie or whatever seasonal pie they have.

for breakfast, 2 hashbrowns, sausage egg cheese mcmuffin, sausage burrito, large iced caramel coffee with extra caramel, and sometimes the cinnamon roll

Report Reply

Reply by homestar

posted

i just get a medium dr pepper, 10 pc chicken nuggets w/ 2 ranch and a plain cheeseburger , ,sometimes an m&m mcflurry or an ice cream

Report Reply

Reply by gare

posted

Chicken McGriddle goes so hard

Report Reply

Reply by SpaceJunkGalaxy

posted

For breakfast i like the mcgriddle but for lunch menu just a simple 10 piece nuggies with lots of honey mustard!

Report Reply

Reply by Lifkel

posted

In my country we have many choices of burritos I love the basic burrito with lettuce tomatoes and bacon with sweet chilli sauce so I take it every time I go to mcdonalds I rarely take any fries or nuggets As a drink I mostly order vanilla shake dunno why just the sweet taste is good after this burrito 

Report Reply

Reply by Lolly

posted

i love the sweet and sour sauce, too. so good!

Report Reply

Reply by Monica

posted

it is so nice that in every country there are also variations and additions to the McDonald's menu. :)

I'll have the big fries, mcchicken and diet coke too!

I like the oreo mcflurry.

do you usually get some sauces too? my favorite is sweet and sour sauce and mayo

Report Reply