« Food and Restaurants Forum

what's your go to McDonalds order?

I love McDonalds. It's always been my weakness. What's your go to order?

Mine is a big mac meal with a diet coke.
I love apple pie and I love the mini M&Ms mcflurry.

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Monica

posted

it is so nice that in every country there are also variations and additions to the McDonald's menu. :)

I'll have the big fries, mcchicken and diet coke too!

I like the oreo mcflurry.

do you usually get some sauces too? my favorite is sweet and sour sauce and mayo

Report Reply

Reply by Lolly

posted

i love the sweet and sour sauce, too. so good!

Report Reply

Reply by Lifkel

posted

In my country we have many choices of burritos I love the basic burrito with lettuce tomatoes and bacon with sweet chilli sauce so I take it every time I go to mcdonalds I rarely take any fries or nuggets As a drink I mostly order vanilla shake dunno why just the sweet taste is good after this burrito 

Report Reply

Reply by SpaceJunkGalaxy

posted

For breakfast i like the mcgriddle but for lunch menu just a simple 10 piece nuggies with lots of honey mustard!

Report Reply

Reply by gare

posted

Chicken McGriddle goes so hard

Report Reply

Reply by homestar

posted

i just get a medium dr pepper, 10 pc chicken nuggets w/ 2 ranch and a plain cheeseburger , ,sometimes an m&m mcflurry or an ice cream

Report Reply

Reply by thrashwoof

posted

some combination of 2 mcdoubles with mac sauce, 10pc chicken nugget with sweet&sour sauce and honey mustard, spicy mcchicken add pickles, large fries, large dr pepper, sometimes apple pie or whatever seasonal pie they have.

for breakfast, 2 hashbrowns, sausage egg cheese mcmuffin, sausage burrito, large iced caramel coffee with extra caramel, and sometimes the cinnamon roll

Report Reply

Reply by arlo atomickk

posted

a chicken nugget happy meal with a plain cheeseburger on da side and either a chocolate milkshake or coke zero... i always have to have it with sweet and sour sauce. specific but i get it every single time

Report Reply