SpaceHey Forum Topic

Pulp Fiction is the best Movie of all Time - Change my Mind

16 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by An

posted

Haven't watched it yet but it's definitely on my watchlist! What else can you recommend?

Report Reply

Reply by Häuptling

posted

@An Generally speaking of Tarantinos movies you couldnt do anything wrong by watching each and every movie of his <3

Report Reply

Reply by Prince Eam[on]💡

posted

That movie is legit solely for the fact that it features the original Acura NSX, one of the coolest cars of all time.

Report Reply

Reply by Aster

posted

How can you say that when the wrath of khan is right there???

Report Reply

Reply by Taylor

posted

I wouldn't want to change your mind it's a masterpiece of Cinema also Inglorious Bastards fantastic movie

Report Reply

Reply by toLove3mily

posted

Pulp Fiction is my favorite Tarantino movie!

Report Reply

Reply by Quinn

posted

pulp fiction is fantastic but i dont think there can be one "greatest movie of all time". greatest action movie? arguable. but theres so many movies that are the best at what they do that its impossible for there to be one "greatest movie"

Report Reply

Reply by Häuptling

posted

@Quinn let’s say Samuel L. Jackson with an Afro holds a gun to your head and asks you kindly for your favorite movie and you reply what you did to me...

I don’t believe he likes to repeat himself... motherfucker

Don’t see this as an insult, I am just deeply into movies and I adore cinematography

Report Reply

Reply by arby

posted

pulp fiction is the kind of movie that makes you think "yeah, it's pretty good" but then you watch it and remember that it rules

Report Reply

Reply by The Lovepools

posted

It's fantastic. My favorite Tarantino. It is up against some other masterpieces as well like 2001: A Space Odyssey, Citizen Kane, Schindler's List and there's plenty more that could be considered the best ever. 

I don't think anyone would be able to actually change your mind with cinema other than yourself and also you'd have to see a movie you think is better. 

So I ask this.... Which movies are a close second for you?

Report Reply

Reply by Juliette

posted

This is exactly the same as I remember; thanks for the memories pal-os.

Report Reply

Reply by 「ᴊᴀʏᴍᴢ」

posted

Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.

Report Reply

Reply by Matthew Sunshyne Daydream

posted
updated

I used to watch this movie at the end of every acid trip. When everyone else has gone to bed and it's just you and the last die hard, smoking, drinking, and saying bad mother fucker a whole bunch.

Report Reply

Reply by charlie

posted

i'm not saying that its a bad movie at all, i actually love it, but there are so many better movies. out there. also Quentin Tarantino's kinda an asshole apparently. 

Report Reply

Reply by Iriyan

posted

Its good but its nothing compared to The Land Before Time

Report Reply

Reply by Alucard

posted

Clearly you havent seen biodome

Report Reply