« Movies, TV, Celebrities Forum

Alan Becker

Posted by INACTIVE BECAUSE LAZY

posted
updated

Forum: Movies, TV, Celebrities

Hi, cool guys from the "Movies, TV, Celebrities" forum! Just dropped here to say that I like Alan Becker's animations a normal amount. Do you have your favorite video? Mine's Animator vs. Animation IV, I love the introduction of those five very cool stick figures :) There's this orange stick figure (The Second Coming), and meets four other stick figures (Red, Blue, Green, Yellow), and I love his first interaction with them, so adorable! But his creator, the animator, walks in and deletes his new friends TSC has to go full-on badass to take revenge for this! "You ended my friends. Now I will end you."

But I also really love the part where TSC becomes friends with his creator! It's so wholesome asf!!! The animator realizes that TSC draws very well, but one of TSC's creations was about to destroy his cursor, so the animator deleted all of the creations, traps TSC, and explains to the stick figure that as long as he should never wreck his computer, he offers TSC to help him draw and animate! But the animator ended his friendship, so he decided to bring them back! I really love the animator's redemption! And the short (friendly) fight between TSC and his friends in the last part is badass!

Overall, I really love Animator vs. Animation, I love the concept of sentient drawings (the stick figures) fucking around in a computer! I love all episodes but AvA IV still wins my heart.

(Does this count in this forum? Lol)

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Lester

posted

(R: I dunno man, I'm new here XD)

I really like AvA and AvM, My favorite character is gotta be Victim and perhaps Purple. 

I just love both of their characters and the potential they hold, I also like the main story as well. I consider the series as a whole my comfort series. I just find the whole idea so silly and simple, and yet it works perfectly.

And the fact that while being so calm at times, it is pretty disturbing if you look below the surface (especially the whole TSC, TDL and Victim situations).

Overall I just really enjoy the show and it holds a whole chunk of my brain storage.

Report Reply

Reply by INACTIVE BECAUSE LAZY

posted

(to Lester)

Oooo cool! AvA and AvM is cool too lol

Purple and Victim are interesting characters

I agree, it's disturbing if you deep dive

Report Reply