« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

The truth about physical shapeshifting

The Truth of physical shapeshiftingI would like to clear up a few false assumptions about this. Sadly, it's the era of blindly follow mob mentality without daring to ask questions & find out the truth for yourself.  But for those looking & open minded for real answers, im about to give them to you. Please know If at the end you still have questions, you can send me a msg & I will try to answer it. ...As a former skeptic, I can understand the resitance to the idea. part of my belief came from experiencing things i couldn't explain & having people there to physically show me I wasn't insane.  the other half is a long-forgotten Pagan knowledge existing with the small number of clans in this world who still believe in it...TABLE OF CONTENTS:-History of hidden magic-myth vs truth-why it's so rare to master a physical shift-stages of physical shifting-Final thoughtsHISTORY OF THE HIDDEN MAGIC:A Native-american seer belonging to the Crow clan in the U.S. Northwest once told me: "Medicine (no not pills, its their word for Magic) is never found in society, its found only in Nature.  the Hidden Truths of what you seek are in the forest...but only if you are worthy will they reveal themselves to you...They are hidden for a reason." She was one of the few who believed in physical magic.Essentially...her words stem from an ancient belief of HOW & WHY it became hidden...during the abrahamic purge, anyone possessing obvious, tangible-type magic hid from the world. many humans went a step further & even hid it from their own children, in fear to teach them belief would make them a greater target for witch-hunters. To this day, most who believe magic is possible, only believe in the less-obvious, NON-tangible forms of magic which can be performed inconspicuously, absent of physical evidence.The idea was that if it remained hidden,  people would finally start to think it didn't exist.  200-ish yrs later...that goal was finally achieved.for tens of thousands of yrs humankind believed...only within the last 200 yrs have we NOT believed. The shift between belief & no belief was even shorter - roughly 65 - 100 yrs. Now that you know this history...let us speak of the truth vs myths on  physical shapeshifting. MYTH VS TRUTH:An old Pagan saying goes that "you cannot become what you were never" this isn't what you might think. It's actually VERY literal. Most of us have had countless pastlives & with that, our soul develops it's true form. If you've lived more lives as a wolf than a human, then chances are your soul is more wolf than human. Many of us have more than one side to our souls. I, for example, have wolf as my largest half, but then dragon and goat-faun as smaller halves. The human is of course part of the faun, and is my smallest half.  But the largest half of you isn't always what you were born as in your current life. And it's not just species. It can also relate to gender as well. Before gender changes were invented, ancient Pagans had to do it thru Magic, alone. While shapeshifters CAN shift into all one species, they typically say their TRUE form is the compilation of all these different halves.  For example, my true form is a wolf with a Goat's chin and horns, dragon's spines and wings. The wolf is dominant, but the other two do show up in some way. The human doesn't show up at all because I do not see that as a separate part of me...Moreso it is embedded deep within the goat of faun.  Your form is more about your SOUL than physical matter. You can shift into a tiny snake or a giant elephant...long as that is a true part of your soul. And yes, as we mentioned, it CAN be a hybrid. It can even be a plant or insect. A common myth is that it has to hurt - NO!! There should be no pain if done correctly. If ur trying to physically shift & it hurts, then u have at least one imbalanced Chakra. Normally everything will go fine until it hits the affected organs that are linked physically to ur shatttered Chakras.  What i mean is, Chakras are literally, PHYSICALLY connected to ur body so if for ex ur heart Chakra is weak & impaired, so will be your physical literal beating heart. During physical shift, organs rip and tear if they are not strong enough. U can literally DIE if u try to FORCE  a shift past that pain.Which brings us to the dumbest 100% FALSE myth that its gotta have some weird evil ritual. NO! Absolutley NOT!! in fact, if ur of ill-intent, Its essentially impossible to shift physically without mortality because ill-intent is one of the causes to shattered Chakras. 2 MAIN REASONS WHY PHYSICAL SHIFTING IS SO RARE:Chakra imbalances are the #1 reason why physical shifting is so rare in today's society. Even if one has the POTENTIAL to shift physically, one may never actually physical shift. Chakras can take decades if not multiple lives to repair..the time depends on your effort at mending them...or lack thereof. The 2nd reason for the rarity is lack of belief. This magic is....loosely put, a form of telekinesis, meaning...if ur thinking "okay I'm gonna do this" at the same time ur thinking "this is dumb I can't do this", the 2 conflicting thoughts will cancel each other out & nothing will happen. STAGES OF PHYSICAL SHIFTING:It is common while learning to shift, to only achieve the 1st  & 2nd phases temporarily, before abruptly shifting back.  Once in the latter half of the 2nd phase though, when bones and organs shift, you go into a sort of involuntary trancelike state where it is much easier to continue shifting.  The first stage of a physical shift is usually a sort of tingling, similar to a foot that went "asleep" but it's a lil diff and its over ur whole body. Next muscles and bones shift...then organs. When ur organs shift it can feel uncomfortable, but no real pain. Just Don't eat like 6 hotdogs beforehand.  Accomplished shifters can shift fully in seconds but beginners take many minutes. During the shift, you'll go into a sort of temporary paralysis. It's best to lie down and relax all your muscles. Actually, It's basically impossible to shift if ur theatrically straining ur whole body like some Broadway werewolf play.Be in a position your alt.form would naturally be in. why? Ur joints will be diff and there are certain ways a human can move that an animal cannot. If u shift while in a human pose & u somehow get pinned like that, then when you are in that temp.Paralysis, u could injure a bone or joint.  some have asked,  "why do i pass out & have trouble breathing?" Well...if you take a long while, certain parts of u might be shifting faster than others. This could affect breathing. For ex, if ur tongue shifts faster than ur jaw& ur mouth isnt open, your tongue pushes against ur front teeth, then crests & curl up towards ur airways because it has nowhere to go, eventually constricting ur breathing. You won't be able to open ur mouth while ur in temp.paralysis ...so the only solution at that point is hope ur jaw lengthens before u pass out.there's a sort of natural reflex the body will usually attempt to do when stuff like this happens, but it is not guaranteed it will happen soon enough. There usually has to be immense pain and/or a state of panic involved to activate that reflex. a stupid saying we tell the kids..."when in doubt, let the tongue hang out". Though they say people have actually died from not letting their tongue hang out...First time I was told that, I was like "Yeah right i dont beleive u"...well...one day, poor Fvhindogher had to run over and yank my slimey tongue out for me to breathe, hissed at me angrily, "Wreckless Fool!" Ah..Fun times..Also, you can shift partially & if the intent is set up ahead of time, ur body will stop shifting whenever the partial shift is to ur liking. Once finishing a partial or full shift, yes, you can move again. The Paralysis is ONLY present while ur still in the act of shifting. And usually doesn't even settle in until u start shifting bones & organs. FINAL THOUGHTS: For me personally, this is a continuing journey of belief and inner strength. I've only partially shifted In this life. Or at least, currently as I write this that is the status...If I'm fully shifted I won't be writing anything lol.  I'd go into the forest and  never step foot back into this wretched cage we call human society.having pastlife regressions have helped me remember who and what I truly am & perhaps they might help you, too. I've seen enough of my pastlives to know really I haven't changed. I still am what I was once...and one day, hope to reflect that physically.

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Amy

posted

Wow, you've delved deep into this realm, and it sounds both mystical and enlightening. I appreciate you sharing such a unique and personal experience; it's not every day one hears such a detailed account about physical shapeshifting and its underlying spiritual philosophy. 

The concept of our physical forms being influenced by our soul's experiences through various lifetimes is intriguing. It reminds me of the many cultural beliefs that revolve around reincarnation and the soul's journey.

It's evident that this journey means a lot to you. Remember, everyone's spiritual journey is deeply personal, and as long as it resonates with you and brings you clarity, understanding, and peace, it's valid. I hope you continue to find more answers and experiences that further enrich your understanding of yourself and the world around you. And hey, thanks for sharing. I'm always here to chat if you ever want to discuss or explore further. Stay safe and grounded on your journey!

Report Reply