« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

weirdest dream:

so basically i was walking in a huge but rlly old mansion with a group of people and it kinda looked like the backrooms but more of a dark academia look to it yk so anyways we were all exploring all these rooms bc the walls weres covered with them but there was still plenty of space but also rlly crowded idk if that makes sense but we found a room at the end and we opened it and it was a cliff on the other side of the door with a ocean at the bottom i guess and there were two circling huge sharks waiting for someone to slip one of us did after that i realised it was a dream so i kinda teleported? i was in a house but all my classmates were there and we were doing swim class in the back yard i remember getting introuble a couple times i think or maybe it was the person next to me but after that it became nighttime and we were outside in the front this time but more on the sidewalk and street my dream started to get alittle scary and i knew it was a dream so i told them they arent real and everyone got so mad at me and looked like shadow figures it basically turned into the purge after that 

Report Topic

0 Replies