« Jobs, Work, Careers Forum

Jobs

Hello everyone. Well its been 6 yrs since ive had an actual job. After I left in 2015 I met someone and he took care of me till he left for money down south . then after tht it was me & my daughter & then soon to come was layah .. Ive been taking care of her ever since & then 2020 came carcell .. All this time my daughter was taking care of me. And in dec I pounded till I found a job . so starting on monday I will training @ a call center (the 1 I left) training in another dept . and im just praying tht I make it thru and succeed . so just pray for me to make it to the floor and be able to save the customers from ending their services . I wanna make so tht I can do my part @ home . & spoil my babies . 

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Gaba falera

posted

Hola linda , lo importante es que tienes ganas de hacerlo y también motivos , sostente de esos grandes motivos para seguir avanzando .

Report Reply

Reply by candymika

posted

I would really like to pick up more information regarding this particular issue, considering the fact that it's good., Thank you for publishing.  geometry dash

Report Reply

Reply by Klara

posted

Very happy for you! If you still need a better job you can use Jooble or any other site to find a higher position. Very happy for you, and I wish everything turned out well. 

Report Reply