« Jobs, Work, Careers Forum

Jobs

Hello everyone. Well its been 6 yrs since ive had an actual job. After I left in 2015 I met someone and he took care of me till he left for money down south . then after tht it was me & my daughter & then soon to come was layah .. Ive been taking care of her ever since & then 2020 came carcell .. All this time my daughter was taking care of me. And in dec I pounded till I found a job . so starting on monday I will training @ a call center (the 1 I left) training in another dept . and im just praying tht I make it thru and succeed . so just pray for me to make it to the floor and be able to save the customers from ending their services . I wanna make so tht I can do my part @ home . & spoil my babies . 

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Richarded

posted

So the material purchased does not match your wishes, for example, students who want to buy silicone are hard to find, and the dolls purchased are too expensive or too short. These choices are important because best sex dolls are too heavy and difficult to move.

Report Reply

Reply by bosig86842

posted

customer satisfaction surveys are so important and get inspired by excellent examples from real brands we know and love. 

Report Reply

Reply by Doug

posted

If you’re still looking for a job I could help you out 

Report Reply

Reply by Gaba falera

posted

Hola linda , lo importante es que tienes ganas de hacerlo y también motivos , sostente de esos grandes motivos para seguir avanzando .

Report Reply