« Goals, Plans, Hopes Forum

Meaning or Goal for your life ‘,:I

YO, i made this topic to learn about wut keeps you going or what gives your life meaning because im a little curious, in simple terms what is your meaning/goal in life? hopefully this doesn’t come off 2 harsh for people im just curious to see how different people are, ill start with ME.

i don’t really know my meaning to life nor do i know what keeps me going :I i hate life, not in a bad way as if im depressed or something, but i don’t really know how to feel about living, weird i know. all i know is that im here and alive thats it, why do people hate other people, why do people make everything into a competition, why do people lie, why are people so.. fake? like whenever someone talks about anything they don’t sound.. real? etc. i also don’t know why i HAVE to have a meaning or a goal, i know some religious people follow their beliefs or just plain normal people where their meaning is to make it somewhere, i can’t really point a finger where or what i want my meaning to be so for now mine is to find a meaning to life.

wow im bad at correct writing sorry, im looking forward to seeing what other people think of and whats in their mind :) if anyone wants to ask me about what my meanings are to other things im happy to answer B) i know i don't think like others so u will get a good but strange answer to it, PEACE.

p.s i feel like i didn’t explain this correctly so ask and i shall answer it for u better.

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Moira <3

posted

I think I’ll always find meaning in meeting people and understanding them the best I can. Just learning new things in general is pretty awesome

Report Reply

Reply by Seth

posted

I have 5 nephews, their mom tries her best but she's short sighted and bad with money - and their dad's a piece of shit who'll keel over in the next decade from bad life decisions.

When I was 14 my branch of the family tree was robbed of any inheritance we ever could've hoped for. To this day we've got no land, no money, and all I have left of my elders is a rusty, loose, break action 20 gauge from a century ago.

If it kills me - I'll leave those kids something tangible, and useful, before I'm in the ground. That's what keeps me going. Familial obligation, and spite for the one's who felt they had none.

Report Reply