« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

Lets talk about weird encounters / paranormal experiences/dreams

Run into something weird, strange ?  Wanna talk about paranormal experiences new or old? Built up a curiosity? Wanna talk about yours? I can share plenty of stories of paranormal experiences. Have dreams that you can't make sense of? Let's talk about it. 

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by dvdz

posted

sorry for my bad english :(

in december 2021 and january 2022 when i was like 13 or 12 i used to ask myself if i was living in a computer simulation, if god was real or no and that sort of things, basically existential questions, so in that time i started to see.. black silouethes, but it was wierd bc i looked at some place and there was a black guy or animal, but they dissapear just when i looked there, imagine it, you look at one place, see a wierd silouethe like a person, a big monster, or a dog and then it just dissapears one second after you look at them, i was really scared about this and it happend to me for two entire months.

once i looked at my neighboors yard because i started to hear "woof, woof and woof" (she does have a dog, an orange color dog) but when i looked at the yard i saw a wierd looking dog, but it wasnt a dog at all, it was a 2d black silouethe with a goldendoodle shape and it had only the back legs and for some reason it was moving to left to right but it wasnt moving, it just moved to left and right very fast, when i saw it i was like "wtf???" and i felt like... i have seen that in some place but i dont remember, seriously, i feel like i have seen some sort of that thing at one place, maybe dreams but it was a really really wierd experience to me, sadly i forgot what happend after that.

after 18 months luckily, i forgot all of this things and now im in peace, i dont ask myself wierd things, i dont see wierd black guys or animals and i go to church sometimes.

so that is like my not paranormal, but really wierd and bizzare experience.

Report Reply