« Movies, TV, Celebrities Forum

Trashy 2000's reality TV shows??

Anyone have any personal faves or just recommendations?? What's one of the most interesting you've seen? 

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by xxprincessmonicaxx

posted

You've probably heard of these already, but Flava of Love and Jersey Shore, 110%.

Flava of Love is about rapper Flava Flav trying to find love in a house of 20 women, and oh my GOD, is it hilarious. I might be biased because this show got me through a really tough time in my life, but those first two seasons are peak television. I never finished the third season (didn't get as into it), but I want to just because lol. I was also really into the spin off, Charm School, but the service I was watching it on was missing episodes and I never got the chance to finish.

Now, if you can, you scan also watch Rock of Love, which is the same show but with lead singer of Poison, Bret Michaels. This one has a completely different vibe so I didn't finish (I might eventually), but from what I heard it gets funnier in the second season, so I would suggest checking both out. Maybe you'll like it!

Bad Girls Club season one is kind of boring, but I know that it'll pick up in season two (I've seen the clips lol), so once school is finished, I'll pick back up and finish watching.

And of course, Jersey Shore is a classic.

The Simple Life is another classic. Say what you want about Paris and Nicole, but it basically invented modern reality television. Before Simple Life, we only had True Life and Real World! That was it! Literal game changers.

Report Reply

Reply by e.j. ღ

posted

Just restarted Jersey Shore I love it so much.

Also, The Simple Life, Girls Next Door, KUWTK.

Report Reply